MTV's The Challenge: Rivals

AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

That Camila girl was a bitch and I loved Jasmine getting boss on her ass!! Lol at her punching out the mirror. Damn!!!

I love Kenny & Wes together. CT is a ticking time bomb! Really feel bad for Adam because it doesn't seem he has a chance!

I'm going to miss Davis so much but not Tyrie!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I usually think Jasmine is hilarious, but I was sooo Team Camila throughout that whole ordeal. Jonna is a f!cking mess. She called Camila out on being an attention whore, but Jonna's been attention whoring herself on reality shows since she was 13. Camila was ready to apologize for merely rubbing her the wrong way, but STILL Jonna wanted to be a bitch about it.

Jasmine is psychotic. I used to think it was funny, but when she was sitting on the bed, wheezing and chanting to herself "I'm from Houston, I'm from Houston," she just looked pathetic.

Tyrie was dumb as hell to just accept that Wes and Kenny wanted to go up against him and Davis. It boggles my mind why these people are intimidated by those dumbasses. Do they not realize that Johnny, Evan, and Kenny will keep other people around as long as they are needed, then in the end they cut off everyone except themselves? If everyone else would just band together in the beginning to send them home early, the game would be more interesting/exciting.

• Members

Them rookie girls are crazy! My goodness way too much drama so early on. I have no idea who the heck Jasmine and Jonna are as I didnt wach their season but they definelty arent boring

jasmine.png

Jasmine though needs to do something about her makeup bc she looks like a clown

AMS, what reality shows has Jonna done?

I kinda wanted Wes and Kenny to leave bc they were so cocky.

I cant beleive how likeable CT is coming across this season.

Leory/Mike, possibly my favorite team on the show

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

LOVE that Jonna and Jasmine won. Sarah was SOOOO damn cocky, condescending and sure of herself. It was suich a great moment to watch her lose

Adam is so hot for Jenn but isnt she a lesbian? She's straight now? Bi? I cant even keep up

• Members

Jenn was staright on her season, and i think a few challenges. Then she hooked up with Rachel on, i think the Island, and that caused Annesa drama. I think shes pretty staright but given the option of challenge guys or girls, she goes girl.

Paula is a lot like this too. And it seems a lot of the women, and a few of the men are.

• Members

I just assume most of the girls on this show won't refuse female attention, to be honest. I'm sure there are many who are strictly dick, but it doesn't shock me anymore when two random girls are making out.

I always feel bad for Tyler because MTV tries to put at least one other gay guy there for him, but the other guy is never interested him at all. I remember not too long ago, there were bizarre rumors about CT wanting to experiment with him at some point.

Archived