B&B: SOD Summer Preview

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke's been with half the guys on the show....lol. That doesnt leave many options. Only non-related men she hasnt touched are Bill, Liam, Justin and Owen (and he's rumored to be out when his contract is up this summer). The first 3 are romantically linked to her sisters and daughter...you just know Bell is itching to go there.

• Members

I could get behind Brooke & Nick! Didn't see their past relationship but from watching the show this last year, I've gathered that I LOVE Nick & also LOVE Brooke. Could be good! Please something else for Nick besides ruining the awesome Steffy/Bill/Katie triangle, and doubly something else for Brooke this summer besides pining for Ridge's forgiveness!

Love the Jackie M spoiler! I want to see more Fashion on the show! Designs & especially fashion shows! I love them on B&B.

IDGAF about Marcus and his smiley, ham sandwich ass!

I feel like Amber has been pregnant for years, can't wait to see her give birth to a (hopefully) [Cheap21]beautiful black baby[/Cheap21]. Then maybe I'll start to care a little bit about Marcus. LOL! :)

• Members

If they don't want to do Bricky, cast one of those soon to be unemployed hunks from AMC/OLTL as Brooke's new love interest - KKL generally has chemistry with a lot of male actors.

But the bottom line for me has to be the permanent end of Bridge, and if that means I've got to stomach the mediocre Ridge/Taylor crap, so be it. :lol:

• Members

I've always liked Nick with Brooke. So I am very happy about that. We don't have to hear her scream Widge!!! Your my Destiny! It is Faith, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

We all know Amber is going to give birth to a black baby right?

• Members

I hope that B&B rememebrs that Brooke and Nick have a son together. Its crazy that she's not involved in his life and it would be even crazier if they have them get closer again without acknowledging their child. Its an old soap mechaninc, but Id want for Jack to get sick or injured and has that to reconnect the two.

• Members

Really? This story screams with have to use the actor's guarantees damnit so let's write sth. for them. They are beyond boring and should be written off as a happy family.

That said, La Gareis has finally gotten back her maternal shape and looks pretty good.

• Members

I'd agree. Plus I think Donna is HIGHLY redundant. Brooke does not need 2 sisters in town. Originally when the Logan family was revived a few years back, all 3 played different roles. Katie was the good moral one and Donna took on Brooke's old role as slut and was the show's bitch, with Brooke maturing into a more balanced mix of the two. Donna is no longer like that and is just a generic non-entity on the show. She adds nothing to the show or the Logan sister dynamics. Brooke is the star and she has Katie to be her friend and main confidante. Donna doesnt do anything that Katie cant and with the canvas so fulled and so little time, its about time they ax her and get rid of deadweight. Let her be recurring, popping up for weddings and events as they did Kristen a few years back. Donna doesnt need to have anymore storylines or be on contract

I do have to say that it sucks that TB is playing Marcus bc the role has potential and there's so much more potential with he as the father. If they have Dayzee drop Thomas following his Brooke lie, that eases the way for Marcus to move in but things get complicated with an unwanted baby in the mix. With Eric adopting him, he is technically now a Forrester and set to inherit quite a bit of money. Not as much as Liam would have, but money nonetheless and Amber and Tawny could update their plan to try and squeeze their way back into the Forrester fold. NOBODY in that family likes or wants her around and we could get some priceless scenes with her using her new baby to get a place back in FC along with some great scenes there with her getting into arguments with people that would rather her go away. What if this also causes the Forresters to turn away from Marcus, not considering him a real one and this puts a strain on he and Eric (causing him to denounce himself as a Forrester and embrace his Barber roots?) All good stuff that could come out of this if only they'd recast

Archived