B&B: SOD Summer Preview

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last I checked Texas Battle "claimed" to be in his early 20s, but I just did a Wiki search and it list him as being 30 while his IMDB now says 34. Im more inclined to believe the latter bc he always looked incredibly old to be playing Jennifer Gaeris and Aaron D Spear's 21 year old son. They are 40 and 39. Like, really WTF ar you fooling? LOL. Cornelius is 28, I believe, which is better.

• Members

whats worse is that they stick him with the teens and younger set when he looks clearly out of place. Last year he was at Hope's high school graduation party hanging out with her, Oliver, Steffy and Thomas as if he's one of the youngin'. They give him cringeworthy dialgoue like "bro' and what up dawg" to make him appear more young and hip and just looks like your old uncle who doesnt realize that its time to grow the hell up already. And earlier this year Donna and Justin married so that they could give Marcus the happy family they never got to give him. :rolleyes: The guy isnt 8 years old...he looks like he's in friggin 30s, for crist sakes!

• Members

yikes, your right! I dont know why still have her old ass playing in the kiddie pool bc she was a teen back in the mid 90s, yet she's STILL involved in the teen storylines nearly 15 years later. Hope, Steffy, Thomas....none of them were even born when she was first around, yet Steffy and Thomas have moved up to the adult set, with Amber stuck with the teens :rolleyes:

• Members

Haven't you heard, 30 is the new 20.

I wonder how old Amber is supposed to be anyway???

And its not like they don't have a pool of characters to use in their appropriate age range. Amber, Marcus, Owen, Bridget, Rick, C.J. ... I acutally think I'd rather see a story with them then with their current "young cast."

Archived