GoldDerby- Analyzing the Reels

juniorz1

• Members

I listened to the DC podcast and was disgusted with the Laura Wright love. No way in hell she wins. I also disagree with everyone, including them, who says Alicia doesn't deserve to be nominated with the rest of those Actresses & her submission wasn't as strong as the rest. What a complete joke! Her reel was amazing and if she wins it'll be well deserved. Just because she's up against more noteworthy, popular Actresses in the industry like Flannery doesn't mean her nomination is undeserving. She acted her butt off and gave a tearjerking performance. For me, it's between her, Debbi, & Susan. Sorry, never watched ATWT but did see Zenk's reel and *ducks* was not that impressed.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What is this Zefronk show? Wasn't that a planet on Alf?

I didn't realize just how much hype Laura Wright had. I knew DC loved her but even Fairman seems to be pushing for her, with only a perfunctory claim that Colleen will win but doesn't deserve to win.

I can deny it. The scene was disgusting, epitomized daytime's loathing of women, and showcased just how one-dimensional JJ tends to be. Yelly cries and not a lot else.

Archived