Single Ladies

Money

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOVE THIS SHOW! I am really invested now. It gets better with each episode .

The Val/Sharon stuff was hilarious. Loved Queen Latifah!

LOL at Reed "I was showing you a little love for the love you showed me!" I was LMAO when he leaped into April's bed and started kissing all over her. I think deep down she likes him blush.gif One thing though, am I the only one who doesn't think his voice is that great? ph34r.gif When he was singing for the record producer, was that supposed to be good? I was waiting for April and Keisha to bust out laughing at his awfulness. I thought that was BAD. LOL

The Keisha/Malcolm stuff was handled so well! I think they are incredible! So glad she told him the truth & they both let all their feelings out! They're finally a real couple wub.gif The stuff with his little sister was a nice touch & did wonders for Keisha. Good stuff there.

Ugh not a fan of Val's new man Jerry rolleyes.gif Bring back K.C!!

• Members

This show gets better with every episode. (LMAO, just saw that you wrote the same thing AllmyDays)

I also enjoyed Val and Latifah. I hope she stays on as a recurring character. Also not feeling her new guy. He comes across too old. She is hot and needs someone younger!

Reed is so cute. Im liking his interactions with April and wouldnt mind if she did start to get feelings for him, even though he's a mess. Maybe he can be for Christina

Man Malcolm looked so good shirtless at the end. I liked him and Keisha in the episode too

• Members

I watched episode 1-7 today and have become hooked. Sure, it's not going to win an Emmy anytime soon but it's fun to watch and lose yourself in. It reminds me of The Game in that some of the stories don't go anywhere for weeks at a time and then suddenly re-appear, but I'm enjoying it!

• Members

Tonights episode I think was probably the weakest of the series so far. There wasn't much I really cared about. I did love the story progression with April & Reed. I just love these two and the slow burn the show is taking with them.

rolleyes.gif at Quinn resurfacing. LMAO. Thank god Val doesn't want him back. Why did the show even go there? He should've continued to be old news. I have no interest in Quinn or Val's new BF Jerry. The only person I've liked Val with is K.C., wish he'd come back.

Not a fan of Malcolm's rude, fresh out of jail brother Terrence!

Amazing news! I'm so glad it's been picked up. Happy to know there will be more in store after this season ends!

• Members

Yeeek! What was I thinking defending this show. The acting reeks on this show including and especiallly Stacet Dash, I now ask myself what I saw her in that made me think she was a good actresss "Clueless I guess it would be but Yikessss she sucks terribly and Give the least life to her character THE most. The guy who plays Malcolm isn't bad, the writing for his characters sticks amomg the highest among the the others

Lisa Raye is ultimately trying the hardest.

• Members

This is actually one of my favorite shows right now because I love that they say things that many of us would say. The acting on it isn't perfect by some of the cast but it doesn't bother me. I kinda think that Queen Latifah and Stacey Littlejohn would perfer that the actors not seem like their saying their lines since every person on the show other then Stacey Dash has never been on anything else.

I like Val with KC too and I'm hoping that once the actor is done with the show "Pretty Little Liars" he will come back to Single Ladies since they got picked up for another season. Plus it seemed like the writers wanted to stress KC would be back when he told Val "This isn't forever" or something to that effect.

I'm hoping they will end Val and Jerry soon, That guy is way to old for her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

same here. He just wasnt a good fit

Im getting a bit disusted with Christina. She's coming across as a slut to me. She needs to stop sleeping around so often

The acting of LisaRaye is so bad and that was apparent in the episode.

This is actually about last week's episode but when Omar was getting drunk and his bf didnt show up or answer his calls, did anyone else think that he had died? I was shocked to see him show up towards the end

Archived