Single Ladies

Money

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL @ Val dissing that new guy because he didn't like "southern cuisine" biggrin.gifph34r.gif LOL!!! That was hilarious and such a fun little twist at the end! That story was making me angry at first, they were going WAY to fast. And what happened to K.C? Is the show fully done with him now? I thought him & Val were going to get closer :(

Looking forward to seeing Aiden on Single Ladies!

Loved her! Hilarious and I love how she got that customer to finally pay up.

• Members

Single Ladies feel like a reject show for all out of work Black actors. I could picture Isiah Washington and Lamman Rucker breathing a sigh of relief for getting the call, lol. Strangely enough I kinda liked this episode and Keisha didn't bug. I loved April's husband's gift! He had me worried but he finally got it right :lol:

• Members

Haha, Keisha got clowned by the doctor's colleagues. I cant even feel sorry for her bc she talks alot of ish. They were so trying to trap her and she looked stupid with all her vague answers

April is surprisignly starting to become more likeable now that she's not acting like a ho. It was kinda effed up though that her husband gave her divorce papers as a gift at her birthday celebration. I also cant feel sorry for her bc she made her bed. He embarassed her at her mini-party and she embarassed him all over town.

Stacey Dash looks EXACTLY the same way she did when I first saw her circa Clueless. Its amazing she's 45. I cant beleive the guy was already pushing her as some step mommy to his brother's kids. That was so wrong and too damn fast. Too bad bc he seemed like an otherwise great guy

Did I miss something? Where was Aiden Turner?

• Members

You didn't see him? He had a few scenes with Val at the club when she and the other girls were there. His characters name was Sebastian. It was when Val had 3 different guys wanting to go out with her (he was one of them), and she and Keisha made a plan. I loved those scenes...

I'm loving this show! That ending with Darryl giving April the divorce papers as a present was SCANDALOUS! I felt SO bad for her. I also loved the stuff with Keisha.

• Members

Wow I'm pretty angry at how things ended with Val and K.C. :( I was SO happy to see him back, him & Val's scenes were swoon worthy! wub.gifwub.gif And then he gets written out like that?? WTH? Why couldn't the show just move forward with them? I hate that they have Val dating all the time when the man for her is clearly in front of her face! And she clearly really liked him so I don't get it?? "Single Ladies" is right dry.gif For me it's going to get really old if these girls (especially Val) are dating, realizing the men aren't right, whining about it, repeat...

Can someone tell me if anything important happened at the way end of the show? My DVR cut off after Keisha suggested they go to the club and Val walked over to the store doors. It looked like she saw something out the window but I didn't get to see for sure what happened cause my DVR cut off!!

Cheap, I know you saw Aiden Turner in the latest ep, LOL as he was in the beginning of the episode this time! Shame his character turned out to be just like the other guys! Would've been interested in seeing him & Val really try to work it out...with K.C. added in there somewhere. But oh well.

LOVING the Keisha/Malcolm drama. They are the best part about the show for me now! They are so sexy together! The pool sequence, & also the bathroom sequence at the party, were both flawlessly done!

WTH was the point of that new employee girl having sex with her nasty, childish boyfriend all the time?? I'm really wondering? Was there supposed to be a point to her getting in trouble all the time? The show put a lot of effort into that but I really just didn't get why

• Members

Yes I saw Aiden! He looked good!

The girls were right about Val. She wasnt being faired to KC. I dont think things are final though. He'll most likely be back. Dont like all those tattoos on his arms. Not what you'd expect from him

LMAO at Malcolm dissng Keisha and embarassing her ass at the store. That was a good moment

I also wasnt feeling Christina and her loser boring. Yawwnnn......

I wonder how long it will be till Beyonce's Single Ladies is played on this show

• Members

This show really is the show for all out of work Black and soap actors - looking at you Victor Webster!

The one bright spot is April's husband. His attitude is awesome. If the shoe was on the other foot Keisha would be leading the charge to take him for everything he's worth. And considering when April was slutting it up with the mayor Keisha and Val found it amusing, then all the bs about Val wanting to be his friend is just that. And all that talk about suddenly not wanting to be stuck in the middle rings false.

Keisha and Malcolm is getting really old.

And leave it to Latifah to play a gay character :lol:

Archived