Single Ladies

Money

• Members

Finally caught up on this show! Still lovin' it! I missed it!

I'm happy Val broke up with Jerry as well! I just didn't like them together at all! Hope we never see him again. Can K.C. come back now?

Christina is just...disturbing. She is such a little sex bot. That is ALL she does and is about. Really haven't felt her from the start and wish the show would just phase her out. LOL

Very disappointed with how the show is handling April and Reed sad.png

Even though Omar isn't one of the "Single Ladies", he's still my fave! LOL I love him! "Bitch wanted her stickers back" laugh.png I find him so entertaining and the actor has so much charisma. Loved when he got drunk. Cheap you weren't alone in thinking that his BF died. I thought that was what was up to. I didn't understand why he never answered Omar's phone calls...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Omar is now my favorite character after the last episode...

"Why thank you Jerry, it's the cocoa butter!"

"Bitch wanted her stickers back!"

"He sneezed and I found it annoying."

"If he ever decides to take a dip in Man Lake, I'm going to show him how to stroke."

• Members

I decided to watch the finale and I am completely over Val and her men issues. It's redundant and ending up in bed with her first flame who totally dogged her out was skeevy, however I will say that the last five minutes was surprisingly good. The cliffhanger was terrific and I really felt she truly loved Jerry and they were both just crushed. Acting, music... everything was on point.

However, can April PLEASE get rid of that atrocious wig next season. It does absolutely nothing for her. If she needs pointers just ask Lisa Raye!

And speaking of, Lisa has a huge ass so there's no need to put her in those skimpy, ridiculously tight clothing. There's bootilicious and then there's... well...

They also need to get rid of the intern. New writers will do wonders for this show.

• Members

Wasn't impressed with the finale, the cliffhanger had a good premise but I didn't like it. I thought it was ridiculous. I didn't like Val with Quinn or Jerry! Jerry proposing to Val was stupid because he made it more than clear last week that he didn't want to be married again! He's just did it now because Val wanted him to! And Quinn proposing out of nowhere was just PATHETIC. SERIOUSLY?! I can't believe he planned on doing that the previous night when he called her to dinner!

VERY disappointed that Malcolm wasn't true to Keisha after all angry.png What a waste!

April making up with her husband outside the courtroom...whatever

Really, the only thing I liked about the finale was Omar and his BF.

• Members

I hate how Jerry calls her Valerie. No, she's Val! I wish she'd drop both of these men. They are definetly not fo her

The April story with her husband was written horribly. I didnt like how that concluded.

Omar's bf is Graham from B&B!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If there was fighting between the two they should have gotten rid of Lisa Raye. She is the weaker actress of the two and seems more replaceable. I'm waiting to see what happens because InStyle magazine and other places swear up and down that she's out. I hope not.

Archived