Days: Next Week Spoilers!

• Members

Sami asks for Carrie's blessing to pursue Austin!

As Shawn makes plans to marry Mimi, the Brady boy asks Philip to be his best man. Bonnie works overtime to keep Shawn in the dark about Claire's paternity.

Frankie is hired as Billie's new defense lawyer.

Patrick has evidence that Billie wasn't the motorist who mowed down Zack.

Spoiler Diva

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only thing that bothers me about this Patrick stuff, is that if Billie says it's an accident. She accidentally hit Zach and fled the scene because she didn't know what she hit, then why would he not believe her? It's not like she's confessing to a cold-blooded killing! ANYONE could have an accident!

If my boyfriend/girlfriend told me they accidentally hit someone, I wouldn't run off to find proof to the contrary. I'd be like Wow. They had an accident. Anyone can have an accident. That's not out of character!

This just doesn't make sense. And I hate Patty and Hutzler! UGH.

• Members

I pray that Patrick goes straight to Hope with whatever he finds and I would love nothing more than for Billie and her swamp brat to fry!

With all the lies that Billie has spewed over the years I wouldn't blame Patrick for having his doubts about her.

And whether or not Chelsea killing Zack really was an accident, she still should have gone back to see if it really was a pothole that she hit instead of speeding off like a reckless maniac.

• Members

These all sound great. The other stories are really picking up and the pacing of the Zach story is great. I am not crazy about Patrick being involved (used to like him a little but he has been gone so much I could care less now) but since everyone else has been I guess its best if he is too since they are trying to involved the right people and really he should be there I guess.

• Members

Shameless propaganda...

Okay, am I the ONLY one who has hit something that felt like a pothole and NEVER, EVER drove back to see what it was? Honey, if it felt like a pothole, it felt like a pothole! You just have to look in the rear-view mirror (it's never THAT dark) and make sure.

• Members

LoL, I hit potholes all the time. It sucks.

I don't see how hitting a kid feels like a pothole, though. That must be an entirely different feeling. I mean, there's a "holy crap, I just drove over a huge hole" feeling and then a "holy crap, I feel like I just hit somebody!" feeling.

Archived