Days: Next Week Spoilers!

• Members

Yeah I agree and have been saying that for months. If you don't like something don't watch it that simple.

Yeah I agree. When you hit potholes you hear a loud bang and your whole car kind of vibrates intially. If you were to hit something or someone, it would feel like a hump or going over a sandbar (Iam assuming here :lol:). I can see how someone like Chelsea would think that though. I mena she is in a SUV which are so big you are lucky if you see anything before your eye level or feel anything beneath you. I have driven one of these things and I can relate. Chelsea has also not been driving a long time and see my not have the experience to know the difference and since she wasn't paying attention she probably wasn't focused on what she saw and heard initially. That is the way I take it anyway.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um, Drew, we don't know how he was hit. It might not have literally 'run over' Zach. It could have just hit him, or something else. Honestly, I have no idea how that feels, and really, none of us do. (At least, I hope not! lol). We've never hit or tapped or (insert whatever here) a kid.

• Members

Actually, ever since this happened, I am paranoid that every bump I hit is a person. :lol: And I also am paranoid I am going to hit one of the little brats that lives across the street when I am backing out of my driveway! At least, it's making me more aware. :lol:

• Members

oh Puh-leeze! when I said the show was good last week nobody had a problem.how do you know if I watch or not? have you heard of a thing called opinion? I will continue say whatever I want to regarding the poor state of the show.dont like it? fine,you dont have to read my posts,and that's it.

:rolleyes:

Archived