DAYS: Spumor...

• Members

Here's a little rumor/possible spoilers that comes from DaysCafe. They're usually wrong about things, but it's interesting to ponder, nonetheless, seeing as how Nicole is exiting the show in a few weeks.

Anyway, it will be revealed that Chelsea really didn't hit Zach. Nicole did, after leaving the New Year's Eve party at Sami's drunk.

Then, someone kills Nicole.

It certainly sounds plausible. Nicole's leaving the show. She was drunk on New Year's Eve, the night Zach was hit. They've been focusing alot of Nicole's drinking lately. And even if she is the culprit, it still leaves lots and lots of drama and story between Bo and Hope because Bo still lied about what he thought was the truth, etc. It also gives Chelsea (and Billie, for that matter) a get out of jail free card... which we all know they'll receive at some point.

As for Bo's vehicle being pegged as the guilty vehicle, they'll probably just forget about that and expect viewers to do the same.

Thoughts?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually really like this idea. Would create tons of drama for MONTHS. But I really hope that somehow they would find a way to justify (sensibly) why it was linked to Bo's car. This is one story that in no way needs any JER writing inconsistencies....

• Members

I agree, if they can sensibly explain why Bo's car hit Zach, without completely ignoring this fact (and expecint us too aswell) than I am ALL for this twist.

Arianne is going whether we want it or not and chances for a return are EXTREMLY low considering her character and ties to Salem, so if Nicole has to go then she needs to go out big and this would be the perfect way.

However, Nicole has not acted suspicious at all or acted remoreseful or like ANYTHING was wrong since this happened so...how would DAYS explain that?

Also why would Nicole be out driving on New Years Eve, she lives at Sami's and that is where the party was at....makes no sense.

• Members

I like this idea.

Let's be honest, the show is not going to move forward with Chelsea being responsible. No one cares about Chelsea, that is true. But Bo is holding so much responsibility in this, it's ridiculous. BOPE fans and Hope would never be able to let this go. So, IMO, it won't turn out to be Chelsea.

As for Nicole, well, I don't know! It seems so soon to reveal this....unless they reveal it to us, and then write her off, and have her come back in May or July for a big summer reveal to the characters.

• Members

I am not sure how I feel about this one. It would wrap it up all nice and neat, but I am like Keith with it being Chelsea there is a whole lot more potential for drama in the future. And opens up so many storyline possibilities. With it being Chelsea so much future drama and conflict can be derived as we watch each of the principal characters in the story deal with as well as all the citizens of Salem With it being Nicole it is a neat wrap up but Nicole has less ties to people in Salem and many don't even like her so the town's reaction would be about the same throughout.

• Members

I can't see this happening because it would be very hard to explain how it happened with Bo's truck if Nicole was driving. Even JER and Days wouldn't let a big plot inconsistancy like that hit the airwaves.

The way they are doing it has potential and is drama at its best. I don't think Days would have went through all the trouble it did of setting this up only to throw it away like that. If it were Nicole, they would have thrown out a few hints that would start to make it obvious that she could be involved. No one has even brought up Nicole or her tardiness to the party on New Year's and Days has basically implied it to be Chelsea since day one so I doubt 99% this will happen. I love Ari and want her to get a ncie sendoff but it isn't gonna be this and I really wouldn't like it personally.

Archived