DAYS: Spumor...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed.

If they went this way, I'd wager on them saying Nicole and Bo drive the same car with the same tires, hence the confusion by the rookie cops.

But I doubt they'll pin it on Nicole. She's firmly in the business storyline, which is pretty well-separated from all else going on. There's no point in bringing her into the hospital stuff at this point, imho, unless maybe she were staying and it propelled some kind of AA storyline with Lucas as her sponsor.

• Members

I don't know if I'd hate the twist...after all, Nicole does need a memorable sendoff. And killing the child of one of the show's ultimate Supercouples --- and then getting the favor returned to her by BEING killed,lol -- would MOST DEFINITELY do the trick..

Also, I'd just like to say I think JER is a GENIUS for throwing in the rookie cops.Um, honey, they're ROOKIES. That means they either slam dunked this case, or really FUCKED IT UP, lol. It shows good planning on the writer's part because no matter which way they go, it can work. Now, perhaps there's one way that would provide the most drama, but there will be no inconsistencies due to the rookie status. It gives the writer an out, and I appreciate that.

• Members
Yes, px. Tek was just on the other day involved with the Alex story, I believe. Roman was last seen last year, technically, but it was also involved with Alex's arrest. I like that they didn't tie Roman to this story as investigating. More realism. Even him not getting involved makes sense, though a scene of him torn up about would solidfy his tendency to bury his anguish in his work.

• Members

If Nicole is to be made the killer, and we don't find out for a year or longer in typical Days fashion, I will be pissed.

Having someone that has no connections to the family be the totally random killer will destroy the emotional integrity of the storyline.

Archived