DAYS: Spumor...

• Members

It's expected, but Days doesn't need another Twist, imho. Their problem is following through and showing consequences, and if they want to get serious, as this storyline suggests, they need to keep going with this obvious route. I think that includes not undoing it later on by making Nicole the culprit (a lot of this is the impact on Chelsea- why not go all the way with it?).

Honestly, if they did play out all the beats then throw in the twist to save Chelsea that would remind me of the Salem Stalker storyline pattern: something risky and entertaining followed by a Twist all leading up to virtually nothing (we've got amnesiac Marlena but that's about all, imho). I really hope they don't drag us through it all just to hit the reset button again.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just can't fathom why it would NOT be Nicole. Think about it: Billie, Chelsea, Bo and Roman, and Max, AND Abby (did I leave anyone out?) ALL know Chelsea killed Zach. But guess what, honey? If that's true, and the truth comes out sometime down the line, then AAALL of those people will be charged for hiding the truth. They'll at least get obstruction of justice, and the consequences would be even more dire for Roman and Bo, both officers of the law. But if it turns out that Nicole did it, you still get a great emotional story, Hope blaming Bo for the coverup, even though it wasn't why he thought he did it, and the dramatic effects all around stay the same..PLUS, someone kills Nicole. That, to me, sounds great. Especially since we don't need Roman and Bo losing their jobs!

• Members

Coverups of others crimes has never, to my knowledge worked as it logically should on DAYS. The writers never remember it and those who coverup for the real criminals never take any kind of heat for it beyond being blasted by other characters. Certainly not any legal trouble. B)

• Members

Well, her last tape date was Friday, so she'll be on for a while. Who knows whether they'll have enough time to air this twist or not before she leaves? I wouldn't mind them revealing it's Nicole, have Ari leave, and bring her back for the fall out in the summertime.

• Members
Doesn't seem to fit to me, Mike. If they promised some kind of good wrap up story, I could have seen her going for an extension. She didn't. That's the one thing that's bugged me. Granted, they could always do this and have her disappear. Do no fall out. I just don't like the logical possibilities it has if this happens.

• Members

Oh, haha, well that goes without saying so I guess I did know what you meant without realizing it!

Obviosly, if Arianne wasn't really leaving, if Nikki-pops were were still being the one responsible, they'd have to cut a deal somehow so that Nicole never actually went to jail, lol. Sue us for being fans with our favorites.

Archived