DAYS: Spumor...

• Members

I totally agree but, again, I don't see this happening and if it does I will just wait and see it play out I guess.

I want Nicole to have a good sendoff and this would do it but I think there is far more potential doing it this way.

Oh and add me to the list of people praising using the rookie cops. Its a good writer's move in that there is always that chance a mistake was made or something. As for Roman, he appears tomarrow and I beleive he learns who really hit Zach (don't hold me to that though). He may have been on a case or something and that is why he wasn't there. After all Zach was hit at midnight and we are only on the morning after so its possible he just got the message or couldn't get away or something. Obviously, he didn't need to be there to investigate (plus its conflict of interest) so I don't mind him not being involved so far but tomarrow he will start being involved.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good point regarding the rookie cops. I didnt even think of that. Then again, even veteran cops make mistakes, so who knows what'll happen LOL

As for Nicole getting a good sendoff, I doubt it'll happen, MOSTLY cuz Arianne announced her departure too close to the final airdate. I don't know if that'll give the writers enough time to write something tasteful and respectful.

I could be wrong though. Here's hoping I am. Arianne deserves the best.

• Members

I hope this is true, very plausible, since Nicole is a drunken skank and a !@#$%^&*] and since Arianne Zuker is leaving the show, this would be a great way to write off Nicole and also save Chelsea's character. Only hope for Chelsea IMHO. Right now I hate the !@#$%^&*] and want her to die. But maybe she just thinks she might have done it, maybe she ran over the cat Zack was looking for and Nicole came after and hit Zack. Would be a great story.

• Members

When you read the full article on Ari's leaving it says her contract is through Feb 10th. I think the quick spoiler we got from the early birds interpreted that as air date. They may actually have a few more weeks of air time to play with possibilities.

• Members

SOD stated that Arianne Zuker's last tape date is Feb. 10th, not her last airdate. I think this could be a good story because of Chelsea thinking she's guilty, Billie likewise, the ramifications for Bo & Hope's marriage, plus a good public service about drinking and driving a la the old days of soaps.

• Members

I think if they reveal it was Nicole before Ari leaves, it should be unknown to the characters until at least the late summer, early fall. There's a lot of beats to play out with this - Billie, a trial, the Chelsea reveal, Hope's reaction to that, Hope's reaction to Billie lying, Hope's reaction to Bo's not saying anything in contradiction, Bo giving Chelsea the car.

• Members

I don't like this scenario either. It's the easy and the lazy writer's way out which means it has Reilly written all over it so it's probably true. This storyline would be so much better if Chelsea remains the criminal that is responsible for Zach's death.

Everybody in the Salem PD is an amateur so it's not like they were going to solve this crime even if "veteran" cops were used. When is the last time the Salem PD solved a crime? The Salem PD is a joke. They make the Keystone cops look like a the FBI.

Archived