The Arnold Schwarzenegger Cheating Saga

Cheap21

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maria Shriver Used To Joke That Housekeeper’s Child Looked Like Arnold Schwarzenegger!

They say your first instinct is usually your best instinct, which means Maria Shriver should have realized her husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, had a child with their housekeeper, Mildred Baene. An insider tells us Maria always thought Mildred’s son bore a striking resemblance to Arnold — can you believe it?

“Maria, the family and even other members of the staff joked around from time to time that Mildred’s kid looked like Arnold,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

“Looking back on those jokes now…it’s like, hindsight is always 20/20,” the insider explains, adding, “It was if it was so obvious they looked alike, that it was just a coincidence and something to be joked about.”

Arnold, 63, and Maria, 55, broke off their 25-year-marriage after the former California governor went public with his infidelity and love child. Less than a week later, his mistress was identified as their long-time housekeeper, with whom Arnold fathered a son, who is now 14-years-old.

• Members

Before he was elected I think there was an item where women were coming forward and no one wanted to believe it. California was so enthralled by celebrity, they were desperate to elect a guy whose sole qualifications were he told people he was smart and had a good personality. He married into the right family, that's for sure. People kept playing up he's a Republican/she's a democrat angle, but the truth is he fit in like a glove.

I think history will determine he was a failed governor that accomplished very little, and he mesmerized people with his star power. I guess it is fitting this happened in California, land of the shallow.

• Members

I'm absolutely shocked that Quartermainefan and I are in agreement: his post above was excellent and couldn't be more true. The fact of the matter is that many California voters are very shallow and completely enthralled by celebrity and star power: that's why Schwarzenegger (despite having zero qualifications for the job) won both of his elections by landslides.

What shocks me most about the Schwarzenegger cheating saga is not the fact that he had a child out of wedlock. (Given that he was a serial womanizer, the laws of probability indicated that something like that would eventually happen.) Rather, the extremely shocking part was that he could keep this child a secret for 13 years in this day and age. Given how agressive both the mainstream and tabloid medias are in digging up the dirt on politicans and celebrities, I previously believed that a secret like this could stay under wraps for no more than a few years (as was the case with the John Edwards scandal).

• Members

They say a woman should never hire hot help. That includes the nanny, maid, etc...Maria didnt do that and her man still went for the chubby unnatractive housekeeper. Its so messed on so many levels that he would do it with someone in the house that was so close to Maria and his family. If you are going to cheat, do it with a stranger. Maria probably considered her a friend, kids must have loved her and all this time, she was helping to destroy their family. Whats worse is that this boy and Maria's son were born within a week of each other

On a side note, Telemundo just got the plot for the next telenovela

• Members

The only reason the [!@#$%^&*] hit the fan was because the woman threatened to go public and I'm wondering why now. He bought her a home and he was financially taking care of their kid. Something definitely went down because he told Maria after he left office and she left their home earlier this year. And since it's being reported that he paid off a lot of people including the media to keep quiet, it's only the tip of the iceberg. The dude still has more illegitimate kids out there.

And Like I said before, his reputation is legendary and they guy is known for getting BJ's from his female leads and costars. Given the fact that he's indeed a serial womanizer, I can't believe that Maria had absolutely no idea what she was dealing with when those rumors screamed for years, especially when all those random women spoke up in 2003. I can believe it came as a surprise when she found out about the illegitimate child, but all the infidelities throughout the marriage? Nope.

ETA: Maybe his mistress was more appealing to the eye fourteen years ago and she just let herself go.

Archived