The Arnold Schwarzenegger Cheating Saga

Cheap21

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes! Normally he could just sleep with her and then throw her aside, denying it all when he's done, but getting pregnant leaves her with all the leverage and proof of their affair. Im sure this b-tch ain't stupid. As rich as Arnold is, she and her kid are set for at least 18 years. Maybe Ive been watching too many soaps, but I know the crazy lengths that a gold digging woman would do. Popping condon holes is childs play compared to the stuff Ive watched over the years. She probably got the idea from her daily telenovelas...lol

• Members

Many men don't like using rubber and that's a known fact. In the case with Arnold, it was rumored that he hit anything with a vagina. And there are certain women who will do anything a man wants and often times that not, it's the uglier ones who have to compensate for not being beautiful. <cue Charles Barkley joke>

• Members

And never be heard from again. I've never enjoyed Arnold or seen his appeal, but now more than ever I just wish he'd go away. Maria will be just fine.

His whole rise to fame, in both Hollywood and especially in political circles all seems to coldly calculated now based around the fact that she is a Kennedy. The way she stood by him and defended him all these years.... poor woman.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived