ABC Fall 2011 Schedule

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm excited for Revenge... a soap opera set in the Hampton involving settling scores and sins of the past affecting the present and future!

Happy Endings had better demo ratings then Better with You. I always saw Better with You as a one season show. Where else could they go with it?

• Members

So I just saw a leaked schedule if it's true, Grey's is moving to 10pm Thursday with Charlie Angels taking the 9pm spot. Private Practice is headed to Friday's. They are sticking with the 3 hour comedy block on Wednesday & added an hour of sitcoms to 8pm Tuesday (so 4 hours of sitcoms total). Castle moving to Thursday 8pm slot, Good Christian Belles getting the 10pm Monday slot. Pan Am, getting old Brothers & Sisters slot. I guess We'll find out pretty soon how accurate this all is...

• Members

My Take:

Sunday: It needed a change. Not sure how well Once Upon a Time and Pan Am will do, especially with a weakening Housewives, but should be interesting.

Monday: they for the “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” approach, but I think they should have moved Castle someplace else & give a new drama a shot at 10pm.

Tuesday: They need to move the DWTS Results show to 8pm & comedies at 9pm. That would solve their 8pm problem & give their comedies a nice lead in. How it is now, not sure how well the comedies are going to do.

Wednesday: I would not have given Happy Endings the 9:30 spot (but Cougar Town doesn't need it either). Glad they decided against comedies at 10pm.

Thursday: Charlies Angels, it's got a lot of hype, so shouldn’t need a lead in. If it’s good, it should do well for ABC, if it doesn't it's going to crash and burn fast. Private Practice I feel needs to move out of that 10pm spot & give something else a chance.

I think ABC played it way too safe. This schedule won't get them out of third/nearly forth at all.

• Members

I really thought No Ordinary Family HAD potential. Of course ABC screws it up.

ABC is in serious trouble. I HATED Happy Endings. That show is not funny.

DAY TIME SERIES

MONDAY:

8:00 p.m, "Dancing with the Stars”

10:00 p.m. “Castle”

TUESDAY:

8:00 p.m. “Last Man Standing”

8:30 p.m. “Man Up”

9:00 p.m. “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show”

10:00 p.m. “Body Of Proof”

WEDNESDAY:

8:00 p.m. “The Middle”

8:30 p.m. “Suburgatory”

9:00 p.m. “Modern Family”

9:30 p.m. “Happy Endings”

10:00 p.m. “Revenge”

THURSDAY:

8:00 p.m. “Charlie’s Angels”

9:00 p.m. “Grey’s Anatomy”

10:00 p.m. “Private Practice”

FRIDAY:

8:00 p.m. “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition”

9:00 p.m. “Shark Tank”

10:00 p.m. “20/20”

SATURDAY:

8:00 p.m. “Saturday Night College Football”

SUNDAY:

7:00 p.m. “America’s Funniest Home Videos”

8:00 p.m. “Once Upon a Time”

9:00 p.m. “Desperate Housewives”

10:00 p.m. “Pan Am”

Why did ABC move Extreme Makeover Home Edition to Fridays?!

• Administrator

Yay to Happy Endings getting Wed 9:30 timeslot! Glad see Paul Lee also thinks that "huge potential." :)

I agree with wingwalker that Castle should've moved to a new timeslot because it already has a fanbase and I'm sure it would've done well somewhere else. I think Tuesdays would've been better for Castle: 8pm: DWTS, 9pm: Castle, 10pm: Body of Proof.

Then I would've put Charlie's Angels on Mondays 10pm after DWTS.

I'll definitely try out all the new shows. They don't sound boring like the CBS dramas.

Archived