Which soap plots do you miss, most?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Keep in mind that my mother absolutely hates this woman, and has never trusted her, part of it probably stems from this story.

My mother says that when my uncle's wife parents died and it was just her and her older brother on their own, things got very deep. Anyway, my mother claims that at age 15, my uncle's wife got pregnant through this incestuous relationship with her brother. The baby was put of for adoption immediately. Her brother would later end up committing suicide.

It's something that my mother and her sisters gossip about constantly. The child, who is out there somewhere is supposedly around 29 now, and will never know he's an incest baby.

A lot of people in my family seem to know about this except for my uncle and my cousins strangely...

• Members

+ EVERYTHING.

We are so OT :lol: but I'll never forget this one ep of Jerry Springer from like 15 years ago (I have a little of it on tape... someday YouTube!) where a young lady brought on her gay transvestite brother Hylie to confront him about always making advances on her boyfriends. Their mom was there as well and she desperately wanted Hylie to stop and to stop dressing up as a woman as well. Dude was clearly unstable and of course I don't mean that in terms of his sexuality, he just had crazy in his eyes. So it comes out that he's jealous and the mother always favored the sister over him and he essentially wanted to be her. Real psychological slant. The sister is pissed to the point of playing dirty and in so many words announces that the sh!t stops today with her bombshell... she went through her mother's papers and Hylie isn't her brother at all. His mother died and her sister raised him as her own. The mother who'd been on the daughter's side up to that point is now very upset with her ("Why'd you do that?? Why'd you go through my stuff??"/"Because he needs to know!"/"Wait you're my mom right?"/*voice breaking* "No! And I'mma tell you..."/*Hylie breaks down and falls on floor*). It was like years of soap opera in under 30 minutes. :lol:

• Members

The funny thing is, my uncle's wife knows that my mother knows.

My mother and her sisters just don't want to spill it to my uncle and my grown cousins for some reason. I have to have a little sympathy for my uncle's wife, this secret has got to be killing her inside, especially since she knows we know.

Archived