Which soap plots do you miss, most?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My mother claims that she knows my uncle would leave her if he ever found out. She and her sisters don't think its their place to spill it, even though they really want to. :wacko:

My uncle's wife is very ashamed of her past, so I can see why she prefers to forget about this kid. If I were this kid, I probably wouldn't want to know either.

• Members

Here's some family scandal from my family..... My great-aunt got pregnant at 16, and gave her son up for adoption. However, the adopted parents were her parents and he was raised to believe that she was his older adopted sister. The whole town knew except for him until he was 21 when a blind date happened to ask him how it felt having his older sister really be his mother.

He went on a downward spiral and eventually he died in prison.. but he never knew who his father was and he never felt like he belonged. Of course, in his anger, he threatened to sue all his half-siblings and when he wasn't angry couldn't understand why they didn't want any contact with him.

Archived