AMC: Thursday April 21st, 2011

• Members

OMG, how awesome would it be if it were a past husband/gilted lover. Perhaps some business negotiations went on backstage at the Oprah show? As long as it is not revealed to be Mark-gone-mad I am all for it.

Or maybe Livia fell off the rocker. They never played-up the fact that every other one of Tom's spouses has had animosity/jealously towards her close relationship with him.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's who I still think it is. I love how this story keeps us guessing.

I was shocked that Jack mentioned Reggie! Could Lorraine have started rewriting scripts before she was named head writer?

I'm glad Kendall told Ryan relatively quickly (in soap terms) that it's Ricky she suspects. I can understand why she wouldn't trust Jesse not to barge in and accuse him with no proof, given how inept Jesse's been. I'm looking forward to Kendall & Griffin on the run, too!

• Members

And akshully (*pushes glasses up on nose*) Erica's (as well as Susan's) favorite are *pink* roses as established when she got the 19 bouquets.

Jack mentioned that he hadn't called Lily and Reggie yet to tell them Erica's missing. When Krystal gave him that package and he said he'd know Lily's writing anywhere that cracked me up for some reason. I just imagined her having the hand of an obsessive compulsive serial killer.

• Members

Erica finally gets a good storyline and the show gets cancelled. :mad: Whoever it is has to be someone from way back when. I thought maybe Lars, because he hated erica/palmer with a passion but he's way too old. :lol: Mike roy is another candidate because he could pull the whole spy thing off, and he knew erica the best out of all her husbands/boyfriends(but he wouldn't threaten her grandkids), Adam is another choice he kidnapped her before and threatened her life(but he wouldn't do that do her grandkids), silver kane(the fake one) was around when erica's modeling career was sort of blossoming. Its driving me crazy not knowing who the captor is.

It would be hilarious if it were brooke and erica was right after all these years, she did want to be erica. :lol:

Archived