AMC: Thursday April 21st, 2011

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVE Kendall's new "on a mission" attitude! Her scenes with Ryan were great, first time I fully enjoyed them together in a long while. I really like how they integrated him into this. It makes so much sense & he's actually tolerable and not annoying in this at all.

Lol @ Cara's sheer annoyance with Kendall. Just the sight of Kendall triggers something in Cara's brain & she just gets this bitch face with her right away. These two would've been great as sparring enemies, though it looks like that'll pass soon now that Kendall's starting to trust Griff again. The ending was great with Kendall vowing to bust Griffin out of that hospital. I love it!! Great drama lately, every days endings this week have been like little cliffhangers!!

I haven't the slightest clue who Erica's kidnapper could be yet but I join everyone else in this thread who says they're enjoying this. It's so much better than I thought it would be. It's intriguing watching Erica in that room and hearing how her captor knows so much about her. History is being rooted in left and right. It's great. I also notice the background music they use with Erica during those scenes. Love it. And the direction has been on point to.

Even though I'm not on Liza's side on this and she's totally wrong about Griff, I enjoy seeing her. They have been giving JL little scraps lately, which is a shame IMO...

• Members

Because Lorraine during her previous head writing stints usually stayed true to the history of the show and nobody in Pine Valley has mentioned Reggie during the preparations for Jack & Erica's wedding. It seems odd to me that out of the blue someone behind the scenes remembered him. I also find it plausible that Lorraine was reviewing previous storylines before writing her first story arc.

• Members

Catching up...

Still LOVING this Erica storyline. Love the history nods to Tom Cudahy and her modeling days. Also love Erica's blue dress she's wearing through all of this - GREAT choice. Also love the music.

Also loved the Reggie/Lily mentions.

Cara still annoys me. She needs to sit down and breathe for a second.

Archived