AMC: Thursday April 21st, 2011

• Members

Interesting interaction so far between Erica and her captor. He brought up how her career took off following her marriage ending to Tom Cudahy.... and she asked if she knew him and he said "maybe, maybe not". Interesting. I like that the history is being interjected.

More of the same with Kendall and Ricky, she tells Ryan she thinks she has enough evidence to prove Zach was murdered.....

More Griffin in the hospital, Liza demanding Jesse stop pulling favours and get Griffin back in jail where he belongs...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe I'm seeing the show through mourner's goggles but I really was feeling it today. The Erica thing intrigues me and I know that somebody from the past would make for a bigger reveal (and now that they know what they know maybe they'll go there now if they hadn't planned to originally) but I'm leaning towards wealthy obsessed fan for the moment. Something like Osama and Whitney. :ph34r: The Tom and Sensuelle shoutouts as well as the Lily and Reggie shoutouts tugged at the heartstrings. And any day when a calm and rational Ryan and Kendall spend that much air time together without getting on my nerves I mean what can you say to that?

• Members

Interesting take. The Erica thing is what has drawn me back in coupled with the announcement of the show's impending demise.... I was on the computer for alot of the show turning my head when something caught me eye. I am hoping as time goes on the show will begin to start heading down the track to wrapping things up and that should be well worth watching. The current plots as they are though continue to remind me why we are at this point in the first place.

• Members

Everyday I think, "Okay, today they're going to give away the kidnapper. This is AMC, we don't intrigue and mystery anymore". And everyday, so far at least, I'm more confused than the day before.

I love it! It's been so long since I've actually been lost in the mystery of a storyline. I fully expect to be disappointed when the captor is revealed. But right now, I'm ready to sit back and watch this unfold.

• Members

I'm absolutely loving the Erica storyline.

Who knew that Susan Lucci in a room by herself could be so intriguing? (well besides Jonathan and Kylie that is)

I also think I'm loving this storyline because it's the only storyline that isn't filled with grey and brown colors instead we have Erica in her ill fitting blue dress in her lovely blue and white room.

Archived