AMC: Thursday April 21st, 2011

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just don't buy it being vanessa, if she were to go after anyone she would go after greenlee, she tried to kill her like twice. She hated erica and was jealous of her but not this extreme. I know that vanessa basically let a 14 year old girl get raped by a grown man and did nothing,okay that would only be the reason for me that it could be plausible maybe her guilt over that caused a psychotic melt down.

• Members

^Heck, they don't need her or "Vanessa" until the very end...even if it's just for a cameo. She can be the mastermind, pulling strings, manipulating, mind f*cking everyone in PV without us ever really seeing/hearing her. And in my head, just as the whole town is closing in on her, we'd finally see her step out of the shadows, maybe leave behind some gifts or letters...and disappear into right back into the shadows.

I'm telling you, they could do it all...without her right until the very end, and it could be believably.

• Members

Vanessa did a lot more than that to Erica. From the minute she blew into town she tried to make Erica look like an incompetent business woman. She weaseled her way into Enchantment and tried to cook the books to frame Erica. She told Erica lured tales of her evil son, etc. After her accident, Vanessa pushed an extremely fragile Erica into a complete breakdown that landed Erica at Pine Valley High school ready to rip off her bandages in front of the entire press team. (Dimitri, Adam, Liza, all trying to help Erica...left messages for David, that Vanessa deleted...wanting Erica to completely snap.) She tried to sell Erica's before surgery photos to the Exposer, and tortured Erica with the information that they existed. She exploited Erica after Paolo drugged her, tried to set her up for murder. That's not counting Erica letting Leo live with her and helping to turn him against Vanessa.

Damn, these are just the ones off the top of my head...there's more. LOL

When Vanessa was rational, she went after Erica. She hated her. Wanted to be her. (I have clips were people in PV tell her exactly that, that she'll never be HALF the woman Erica is) Wanted the spotlight on her. She even told Erica she blamed her for "stealing" Richard Fields from her. That's how sick her hatred for Erica was.

Her obsession with Greenlee came much later, was much shorter, and was after she cracked.

• Members

I just have to say, I think Lindsey Hartley is beautiful. She really looks good. They dress her/make her up SO well on AMC. And the lighting, or something, makes her shine in a way that I never saw on DAYs or Passions.

Not that I didn't always think she was pretty, but I think she shines on this show.

Archived