OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If you remember....she wasn't called Carlotta Vega back then. I can't spell the last name but it sounded like "fellandace." I don't think the last name was used much. I only know it from a scene when Dorian was giving character witnesses to Nora. I guess when they decided to flesh out Carlotta, they decided to give her the simple to spell name of Vega.

• Members

Actor Roger Hill, who played professional athlete Alec Lowndes on One Life to Live, has passed away at the age of 65. His death came on this past Thursday.

Before joining the cast, he appeared in the movie The Warriors.

He and co-star Ellen Holly were a romantic couple in real life at one time in the past.

He was mostly a theatre actor. During the last years, he was a part-time librarian and poet.

He is survivied by one son, film editor Chris Hill.

Edited by danfling

• Members

Yes, Alec played for Bo's football team, and Phylicia Rashad's character, Courtney, was its PR person, IIRC. Together they formed a quad with Ed and Carla.

Holly waxed rhapsodic about Hill in her book. He had quite a career on the stage.

• Members

I may have posted this before. April 2003: Dorian returns and marries Mitch Laurence.

I will never forget the scene in the second clip - a repulsed Dorian kissing Mitch as the wonderful, incredibly creepy music plays, and a darkened Llanfair is totally empty, except for them, the minister, the offscreen Evangeline Williamson and a disgusted Blair, who finds herself unable to either watch or leave. They were doing right by Blair around that time, one of the last times the show did on ABC - with Todd gone and presumed dead she was the 'vengeful widow,' the only game in town left to go after Mitch. Until she confronts Dorian on the terrace, and Dorian finally says, "Mitch cannot be gotten to from the outside."

Edited by Vee