AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

April 14th Special Message: Early this afternoon, Erika shared with us the news that OLTL and AMC had been cancelled. While we will be interviewing her next week for the newsletter, she asked that we share the following with you now. "Please tell all our fans how deeply sorry I am to be losing this wonderful show that has so much heart and so much life. I will miss my work, my friends, my OLTL family so very much. I consider this to be a terrible loss to the television community and especially to the New York community."

http://erikaslezak.com

• Members

THANK YOU! Nobody is going to watch these cheap talk shows. If people want to watch a COOKING show they'll watch the Food Network OR Rachael Ray. I pray these shows bomb. By the way, your banner is amazing, makes me shed a tear.

• Members

I have to agree that the replacement programming isn't going to do much for the network. If ratings for scripted programming aren't good, other types of programming is going to be even worse. I wouldn't be surprised if ABC ended up like FOX and CW, allocating most of their daytime hours to syndication and local programming.

• Members

Hillary B. Smith Good evening , my tweets! Such a sad day! Thank you for all your support!

“@Crystal0626: @hbsguya Is it the fans fault for the cancelations? since a lot of fans watch on youtube?”i will never blame fans.

Okay guys! We still have so much 2 b grateful 4. Like all of u. Sp many amazing tweets. Thank you all of u!!!!

Bo and Nora will always be!

Ayne Guya should send some karmic angels to TPTB?

Olay, my Tweets! U r an amazing group of people!!!! Love u all so much! More tomorow, but tonight i am snuggling w/ my men. Mr tito and nip

http://twitter.com/#!/hbsguya

Archived