AMC - Thursday -4/7/11

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David and Liza are going to be fun to watch, I think.

Cara needs to stop digging. WTH is she thinking? I'm glad that the characters aren't being dumbed down. Angie knows something is wrong with Jessie and Cara knows things don't add up. I just wish she would turn a blind eye.

• Members

K&S clearly aren't very invested in David & Liza, which is a shame. Also, Jamie Luner's airtime seem to be dwindling even more. Did Liza show up anywhere else during the episode after Liza left David's room?

I did like David's line about 14 years of foreplay, acknowledging David & Liza's history going back to 1997.

I'm liking Maya and the actress playing her. JR needs to fire that employee who was on the intercom though.

I'm neutral on Kendall/Griffin but I don't think scenes like today's stupidity with Kendall dreaming about petting Griffin's cheek while he moves in for a kiss (or, similarly, the "I love you" fake-out in the ambulance) are going to do them any favors.

• Members

I just thought it odd that all of a sudden the Chandler mansion has security when we have seen people walk in and out of that mansion like it was a train station.

I do crave Maya to meet "Mr. Chandler"...it could be quite Jane Eyre-esque. :wub:

I do like Maya as well and I think the actress is a great find which surpised me since I tried googling her and found clips of her and Demi Lovato jumping on a bed and singing some teeny bopper song I'm apparently to old to recognize...and I'm not that old.

• Members

hey Angie, STFU. David did NOT make you blind. This is the first time she got to confront him about it after blaming him for months.

Im also enjyoing the actress playing Maya

Ditto on David's line about finally getting Liza after 14 years.

Griff and Kendall :wub:

• Members

I hope David & Liza get a real storyline soon. It was jarring imo to see them suddenly in bed with no buildup.

I'm glad to see characters retaining their intelligence. I think Jake and/or Tad will convince Cara to keep her mouth shut in the near future.

I had the same thought about the Chandler mansion and it's about damn time!

You pretty much said what I was going to about this episode.

• Members

I'm not exactly neutral on K/G....he's one of the most stereotypical "soap hunk" characters ever "created"--a walking caricature IMO and I think there's pretty much no natural chem between the actors. The "dream scene" or whateverTF it was actually made me laugh! Such a Barbie and Ken feel to it, and it doesn't help that JV is about as plastic as a Ken doll. Yuck all the way to this "coupling".

• Members

Ok - I'm all caught up after my vacation! Wow did a lot happen while I was gone!

The whole Angie/Jesse/baby storyline is SAD! I bawled like a baby! I just hope I can stay feeling sorry/bad for Jesse during this storyline. I'll hate it if he starts blaming others or is insufferable about it all. I just don't want this story taking a wrong turn.

I'm still not fully buying Griff/Kendall, but I'm SO tired of this Ricky storyline. Get it over with PLEASE. At least Diana is dead. She was so laughable.

Liza/David are HOT! That was some hot, steamy sex. I also think Vincent has lost weight.

Still on the fence with Maya.

Anything else going on? I guess Jack/Erica -- ready for this to move along. Caleb all of a sudden wanting to bone Erica and have her all to himself is out of nowhere, but should have happened a YEAR ago when this storyline started. Erica and Jack looked STUNNING on the boat the other day though!

• Members

LOL did you see the promo for it? He looks like a mannequin, I crack up everytime I see it. It's fitting though. I'm gonna start calling them "contrived" cause that's what they are. K&S have to contrive situations to throw them together

You should read Mara Levinksy's blog about this :wub:

http://soapoperadige.../opinions/mara/

DeeeDee you never fail to give me a chuckle, LOL

• Members

It's obvious the pairing is very much an after thought or a place holder for S & K, which is unfortunate. Maybe Broderick will turn that plan around. I'd like to see what these two could do if they were given some deeper relationship material. Oh well, I'm just going to cross my fingers David gets to get through this relationship without becoming an obsessive freak.

No.

Kendall & Griffin have been blooming for me since Spring started. I will say they should have gone for Griffin having the dream or having a fantasy b/c Griffin's main fault is the ego surrounding his character. He's cutest when he's in the vulnerable position.

As much as Ricky & Diana and that whole angle of the story is just garbage, I did enjoy the really elaborate set-up ending. Ricky did a good job with the body and room! Maybe he'll become a fun villain without the side-kick, that is if K & S are capable of writing a fun villain.

She's a good find.

I'm looking forward to what happens between David & Angela in the future. Angie's not going to be able to get his proposition out of her mind. David and Angela on the same side and Angela maybe learning to like David as a person could be dynamic.

Archived