AMC - Thursday -4/7/11

• Members

What is the name of the actress playing the Chandlers' major domo? I know her from other stints. I believe she was on Fresh Prince where she cougar'd Will and she does voice over work for commercials.

I like Maya, she reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger in it. It may be someone from real life. It's just refreshing to see a young actor who brings somethingto the table (yes, I'm looking at you OLTL).

Speaking of OLTL, it's funny how David and Liza going a couple rounds doesn't bother me in the least where I can't stand to see Aubrey and Cutter in the bed even one more time. It's all about character and context.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I called David being the one to cure Angie's blindness the first time she ever blinked hard. :lol:

OMG, Jesse's face when that OOC woman was going on about her baby being stolen!

I loved the way the actress who plays Cara played that scene where she broke it down for Jake. She handled the "two and two together" so calmly and rationally without it being all OTT and soapy, I love to see a person on a soap with some sense. RPG sounds like he smokes or just got out of bed.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. Respecting the characters intelligence is a way of respecting the audience's intelligence. I appreciate it when a show does this.

I'm hoping that David will have a little more grey to him now that LB is in charge. For awhile there he was a cartoon villain with no remorse or equivocation, which gets really old fast. David needs at least one person that he has a soft spot for, someone he is not f*cking. It should have been Binks, but that died when he drugged her.<_<

• Members

Ugh, that Kendall/Griffin dream. It was fine but I HATE that it was Kendall dreaming it. IMO that was in such bad taste! As Angela said above, it would've been better if it was Griffin who was dreaming!

Now I understand why AMC had Griffin stay at Kendall's for so long. It looks like he was trying to stay there so that he had an alibi when in "actuality" he killed Diane & ran to Kendall's to hide and make it look like it wasn't him angry.gif That is just RIDICULOUS and soo forced and manufactured. I hate it! This whole S/L!!

lol @ the Chandler Mansion having tight security all of a sudden, & even a "house manager" or something like that. I hated that womans static, stank attitude with Maya. Her voice sounds so familiar to, yeah I definitely have heard her voice in commercials before.

Amanda had no reason to be at the hospital today and I'm sick of her & Jake having the same argument about Cara. This is getting old & TIRED.

Loved the David/Angie scenes, very interesting.

Omg that bat crazy woman grabbing & going ballistic on Jessie at the hospital ph34r.gif Oh wow I had to sit up during those scenes. That was crazy, random and very plot driven.

Cheap what a lovely new banner you have! Love it! ;-). wub.gifblush.gif

• Members

JL/VI chemistry is awesome to watch, the dialogue was horrificly mismatched. LoBro must have been breaking dishes hearing those words. That wasn't David Hayward like dialogue that was JR Chandler.

ETA: Who's this random dayplayer intercom person that JR hired. Srsly that place has been Grand Central all the sudden a teenage girl at night is turned away like a stray dog. :lol:

Maya reminds me of a broke ass young Amanda Dillon for some reason.

Angela Hubbard he did not make you blind!:mad:

2mhwtab.gif

Fine then.. keep bumping into sh!t

• Members

I usually love Angie but she was stupid with David today. Angie made the ultimate decision to not wear gloves, David's actions are only a small part of the reason she is blind. I also think that eventually she will ask David about the "miracle" cure. Liza/David :wub: They just scream hot sex! I would love for them to get together and take on the hypocrites of Pine Valley!

• Members

I can certainly understand why Angie wouldn't want David doing any sort of procedure on her. He has an incredibly shady history. Yes, he's done good, but he also has hi agenda's. I hope that Angie will ask David for information about the procedure, but it would only make sense if she had someone else preform surgery, if that's what's needed. I'm sorry, but she would be a fool to trust David without verification from other reputable doctors.

• Members

Not wearing gloves did not make her blind as the point of infection wasnt through her hands, it was her eye. She touched her eye with infected blood on her hands. Even if she WAS wearing gloves, that blood would still have made contact with her eyes when she touched it. For her or anyone to blame David's budget cuts for her being sick makes absolutely NO LOGICAL SENSE. Gloves or no gloves, she still put HERSELF at risk the second she rubbed her eye. That is no one's fault but her own

Thanks! Im loving them. I also love yours of the Days teens

you forgot Chandlers and Kanes

• Members

Exactly.

No I didn't. JR could care [!@#$%^&*] less about David, if anyone has a beef it's David w/ JR now. Hypocrites usually to me signal that holier than thou bunch of people that just plainly don't take responsibility for thier actions and instead start to put fingers and abuse others having nothing to do w/ thier problems. JR isn't that. Colby isn't that. Neither would Bianca, now if you want to say Kendall I guess there I can understand.

Archived