OLTL: Logan rant about Kourtney Kardashian appearance

• Members

He calls her appearance Katastrophically Krappy. He says it could have been harmless fun but ABC gave her a chance to try a little acting(since she grew up watching the soap), and she promoted the gig on her show.

He says this was no mere cameo at a party or wedding, she was handed an entire episode-long plot line where her character(a notorious ambulance chaser), was arrested for assault and hand cuffed to Cristian.

She had painfully stiff line readings and an ear splitting voice, she wasn't just bad, she was hopeless..

He says OLTL's need for publicity he understands, but not when it disregards and insults the viewers

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EVERY actor and actress - contract, recurring, or extra - is better than Kourtney Kardashian could ever be.

She was so painful to watch that just knowing we'll never have to see her again is probably enough to make me never complain about the terrible acting ever again on OLTL. Seriously.

And God forbid she should have to kiss David Fumero. I felt so sorry for DF having to share scenes with that thing. And having to kiss that thing!

• Members

If she's such a fan of OLTL, she should know who DF is. I can see why FV would be interested in all that free publicity, a lot of people do follow those girls, but when she shits on your show was it really worth it? At least she made herself look bad and not the other way around.

• Members

I admit, I am an avid watcher of the Kardashian franchises, but Kourtney wasn't very good on One Life. It seem as if she was hanging for dear life with every sentence. The one positive aspect about the stunt guest appearance was OLTL received a tiny bit of promotion when it was featured on an episode of K&K Take NY.

Archived