OLTL: Logan rant about Kourtney Kardashian appearance

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, "Miss Thang" didn't have that many lines. She probably had like four, five pages of dialogue (most stage cues, etc.), probably a few sentences each line at the most. I saw clips where she spent most of her time pi$$ing and moaning about what she was given, and that she had this horrible uncertaintly about kissing David Fumero. Had she hurried up and gotten over it she could have applied herself. She probably would have gotten the lines down and had a great time. I mean she had her friends in the room, could they not help her. Then there were clips where Frank Valenti seemed exhausted trying to work around her diva antics. He probably would have gone easy on her had she come prepared and showed a little more effort. I don't know about you, but if I got a chance to do ONE LIFE TO LIVE for a day I would be sooo damn mindful of the opportunity. Sometimes I wonder if I am in Hell or something when twits like her get a chance to do things most of us dream of and yes she still can't appreciate it for what it is.

Erik

Archived