OLTL: Actor Returns

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Knowing RC he'll ignore that who plot point. DNA tests can be tampered with.

I wouldn't be shocked if they go the route of someone who hated Todd, got revenge on him by Walker taking over his life, sleeping with his (then) wife and being father to his kids

So this means Sam won't be RH Todd's either then?

• Members

Maybe they'll give *crazy* Marty the "girl who cried Todd" scenes. She'll spot him first and completely lose it before being carted back to St. Ann's... the west wing. When it all comes to light, we'll learn that the situation has been explained to Marty off-screen. She is coping at best.

• Members

Really does reek of an obvious PR stunt to change the subject... for a while.

Logan reports AMC and OLTL cancelled and ABC PR can't deny it. So they counter with leaking immediately LB hired with a multi-year deal and RH returns to OLTL in a big story.

The timing is suspect. Very very suspect indeed.

• Members

I was wondering if they brought RH back for what could be the end. I always thought it seemed obvious RC didn't give two craps about Todd while TSJ was in the role. I swear I read something that RC and FV both wanted RH back

RH back as Todd undoes the idiotic rapemance

• Members

Sure there have been pay cuts and budget cuts and all that, but I'm guessing RH, who they once offered the moon, still doesn't come cheap. We better not lose anyone of importance for him. Specifically two of my favorites, RS and EA, in light of recent story revelations and bts comments made.

• Members

If there is a God, RH's return will be long after the bullying storyline concludes. Otherwise, I'll be forced to watch that creature again, and believe me when I say no one will want that to happen.

Archived