OLTL: Actor Returns

• Members

To be fair to Roger, they have been phasing Dorian and Matthew out for quite a while and probably would no matter what. My guess is Matthew and Brody are going no matter what. The main priority is keeping Todd, his harem, Ford, John, their harems, Rex, and that's probably about it.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No it doesnt. Marty was still kidnapped and raped while being romanced by her victimizer. And IDA with it being obicious didnt care for TSJ as Todd. One certainly couldnt tell by all the focus and push to keep him as a leading man.

• Members

How is RH going to be playing a new character, when we've seen photos of RH's Todd, while Trevor was playing Todd? Will the writers think we're that stupid to forget the fact that they've shown a young Howarth as Todd in a photo once or twice before within the past two or three years? :blink: Maybe I'm giving the TPTB too much credit, but I don't they'd be that foolish.

• Members

These writers have completely ignored things they wrote for Rex a month earlier even if it contradicts the next plot they had for him. I wouldnt put it past them. But again, he could be playing a new character if Irene Manning gave birth to twin boys.

• Members

I followed RH when he fled to ATWT. Outside of his first year there, RH phoned it in as badly as he did his last 2 years at OLTL.

I am hoping RH refound his dramatic chops from 93-98, as have no interest in more goofy acting.

Archived