OLTL: Actor Returns

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trevor was never real Todd and the past few months RC has been setting up something and letting people believe TSJ isn't playing Todd.

They will either do a twin thing, or that Trevor is really Walker Lawrence who was brainwashed into believing he was Todd. I can even see RHTodd having amnesia and no memory of his real identity or life in Llanview.

• Members

poor TK. I guess no point in getting invested in he and Blair together.

If Trevor does remain, I cant see how he is not Todd. This isnt Days. THe only way for this to work for him to have had a brain chip in his head and OLTL, while can be campy, isnt that ridiculous. More than likely RH is playing a new character. Maybe Irene had twins?

• Members

I don't understand why Susan Haskell was fired if they knew he was coming back. Roger Howarth almost always tried with her. With Kassie and Florencia he couldn't have phoned it in more if he'd just shouted out "Can you hear me now?" in every scene.

• Members

You cant brainwash to that degree. I dont see brainwashing causing him to have ALL of Todd's memories. Thats just stupid. Honestly though, they also need to give the character of Mitch a rest. He nearly ruined the show during his last stint.

• Members

And look at how HORRIBLE everything Mitch touched was last year. OLTL didnt care about destroying history, even recent stuff that they had jusst written and it all turned into a convoluted mess all to display Mitch as this all powerful evil mastermind. Bringing him back just to start that mess all over again is a HUGE mistake. If you dont mind history/character assasination in order to create more plots which make absolutely no logical sense and contradict what came before, then more power to you. For me though, the reliance on Mitch to push those plots along last yar drove me to drop the show. If they want to get cancelled sooner than later, then bring Mitch right on back

Archived