Soap storylines in WWE/WWF

ER Tosh

• Members

Good for him indeed.

I loved The Miz' and Coral's friendship on the gauntlet (or whichever show it was)

I'm still cracking up thinking of when that mormon girl Julie wanted to wrestle Coral and her response was: "I don't wrestle, I f*ckin' beat bitches up" :lol:

WWE has the best promos, makes the soap promos look like the crap they are.

I'm such an Orton fangurl. he could kill 10 homeless guys ( and I wouldn't put it past him) and I would be chanting "Orton is God"

It was hilarious and so stupid and that's all he was really famous for wasn't it?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm headed down to Raleigh tonight. My son turns 19 this Thursday and I gave him WWE Monday Night Raw tickets. It's the draft tonight so most of the wrestlers should be there. I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of Arn Anderson, as I know he works as a booker and stuff behind the scenes now. He was one of my favs back in the old days. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I watched a partial eppy of WWE for the first time in years and Dwane Johnson looks horrible. What is up with the bald head and that gigantic ugly ass tattoo on his shoulder. He looks rough. I also caught an eppy of "Are you tough enough" and I'm surprised Steve Austin looks so good. Most of the wrestlers now look old and break down but Steve looks fantastic. It's too bad I still remember he use to beat Brenda.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am heartbroken about Macho Man. He was my favorite in the 80s when WWE blew up big. I was sad when Miss Elizabeth died because she died in such sordid circumstances with that slug Lex Lugar, but no more Macho Man is just heartbreaking. I hope the WWE makes some sort of mention of this on their show.

We shall never hear their theme again.

• Members

Well, a few years ago, Lita was with Matt Hardy but slept with Kane to protect Matt. Lita got pregnant with Kane's baby and had to marry Kane and she wore a black wedding gown and gave a speech for him to rot in hell. It was hilarious!

It was all a soap opera back in the late 90s. It's too predictable now.

Archived