Soap storylines in WWE/WWF

ER Tosh

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They're an amazing couple and stronger than ever! I wonder if one of their daughters will come on the show in a few years like their Mom did and become the next Million Dollar Princess?

I wish HHH and Steph had more of a presence on the events. The whole McMahon family, actually. I love them...

Just one of the several ways he's treated her horribly! Daniel Bryan is disgusting & an embarrasment to watch these days. Don't be fooled, Cheap!! LOL.

Omg stop you guys laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

He's one of my all time favorites as well but he's not even really back to wrestling. He's basically been brought in for little "stints" for ratings (my guess). He'll make a special appearance on RAW for a day and then disappear for months on end, then just pop back in again to remind us of whatever he wants or has planned...it's so ridiculous!!

• Members

It saddened me that Chyna couldn't be involved with the DX reunion, but that's all because of the way Stephanie McMahon and Paul did her dirty. Still, I love when they ran RAW together. But most importantly, it is the BILLION dollar princess. kthankbye smile.png

As for The Rock, ever since that damn Mummy appearance he's come and gone like herpes. There was a time he was gone for quite awhile and I thought he was finally done, but nope, he's back to the merry go round appearances once again. Stone Cold Steve Austin basically created a new era in the WWE. I wonder why he wasn't there because I can't think of a reason Vince wouldn't have invited him.

Thanks for posting that Trish/Lita vid. It was amazing. It also proved why I like Trish more than Lita and that's because, though Lita may be a better wrestler, she was never really a great talker.

• Members

I know...I was hoping to see Chyna as well but knew it wouldn't happen. She made a statement on her twitter about it: http://www.pwmania.c...am#.UB9cw8hYtSA

Thanks for the correction, yes, Billion Dollar Princess!

It's nice seeing The Rock from time to time but it's even more annoying, especially when they resort to PRE-TAPED appearances e5028380.gif It's like...stop. I love (and am also surprised) when people like CM Punk & John Cena freely point out on the show how he's not really back, moved on to Hollywood, movies, etc. His "comebacks" to things like that are always a joke.

I never really realized that about Lita but looking back at the video, I see what your saying. But, I still like her better than Trish. LOL!

While those two are still on my mind, can I mention how disgusted I still am that WWE got rid of the Women's Championship and replaced it with the DIVA'S Championship? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

• Members

Yeah I love Lita but her speech always souynd garbled. Thanks for the clip. My two favorite divas, reunited.

I LOVE Stephanie's theme song and how its never changed. Maybe it has and they brought it back but its such a great one

There's no longer a Women's Championship? Diva sounds so weak like its emphasizing their sex appeal and not wrestling abilities. Can the women these days even wrestle?

OMG I like love him. He does seem to make for a good heel with tons of charisma and personality. I was dying when Rock called him an Oompa Loompa, bc I thought man he looks so short. How old is AJ anyway? She looks like a little girl! I cant believe she was made GE of Raw. How did that go? Is she still in the position

Where was Lillian Garcia? She was another face of Raw. Granted a minor face but she was there forever and everyone that watched knew who she was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh2p0_HLr10

079xt.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb5dGPsi81A

Whatever happened to these hos? I loved Vince's Devils, especially Candice Michelle. She was such a bitch and so good at it. Love how she was the leader of the pack. Victoria was one of the few women that was tough and could actually wrestle and its a shame they didnt do much with her, always relegating her to being the supporting player but rarely the star. Ashley? She seemed to be destined to be a fan favorite and then disappeared

• Members

None of them can really wrestle! They're all basically showcased as sexy eye candy for all the male viewers. I mean, not that I mind LOL but it's sad they no longer have any real substance or story lines. There are days where none of them are even on.

She's still around but they downgraded her to an announcer on Smackdown instead of RAW. She retired in August 2009 and then resurfaced last December.

Vince's Devil's wub.png Candice got drafted to Smackdown but never appeared on the show, they ended up releasing her from her contract.

I LOVED VICTORIA! Her signature move was epic. She left the WWE and went to TNA wrestling. She's still on there I think. Her ring name is "Tara"

Torrie got released from her contract as well. Her, Lita & Trish were always my faves!

Ashley left the WWE when her daughter got sick & never came back. Apparently she's wrestling for some other division & she's a general manager...lol. I also remember her being on Survivor: China!

I wonder how the guy feels because it's always written these days how he looks like a homeless man, lumberjack, goat, oompa loompa...LOL. I feel so bad for him!

He's a fun heel to watch sometimes but it's gotten out of hand. He acts like a little screaming child, it's just beyond embarrasing.

AJ is still GM of RAW and she's doing a great job...loving her!

• Members

I was so enthralled by AJ and Daniel that I went and downloaded the Raw episode that came the following week with Aj's first day as GM. They asked the audience a question of who is more unstable and I was shocked to see the fans say overwhelmingly , AJ! She seemed alot more stable in the 2 episodes I saw than Daniel who was flipping out all over the place.

Sheamus....he needs to spend a weekend with the Jersey Shore clan

How is Smackdown? I remember when it debuted and it was amazing and just as good if not better than Raw but eventually it became the red headed stepchild that got the B and C listers whereas Raw got the biggest stars and focus. Is that still the case? Is it treated as its own seperate show with its seperate roster or do they complement each other like in the early days?

tumblr_m8dmc94dqW1rpw70to1_1280.jpg

CM Punk looks SO much better with the short hair than the long hair he originally sported.

tumblr_m8d6wm3IAR1r4dbef.gif

Im like in love

tumblr_m8dcs5qa281rc1ns2o2_400.png

Glad to see Miz still doing what he loves but boy does he need to be hitting the gym a bit harder. He seems less defined than what I last rememebr him

Its amazing still seeing the same old people from over a decade ago still wresling and in this biz. Some I didnt even think were still around like Kane, Big Show, Chris Jericho...etc...

tumblr_m83o7qC7Dn1rbn2q9o1_400.gif

Vickie Guerroro, she ahs got to be one of the most annoying grating personalities ever in the WWE.....and I love her! I cant beleive she made a career out of this following Eddie's death and I was shocked that the WWE brought her in as a villian, demonizing her in the fans eyes. But she is a trooper and seems to love it. Good for her. I love her "EXCUSE ME!!" I tried to find a gif of it but couldnt

tumblr_m8em9545zr1rahwdwo3_1280.jpg

Loved this shot! Is it just me or does she resemble a young Stephanie McMahon?

• Members

Were you able to sit through the whole thing? I can't believe they upped it to THREE hours. It's just too much! Most of it is really bad....LOL

I can't stand the Irish Diaper & how the WWE made him a glorified hero. He is beyond annoying and overexposed & I wish he'd go away, or go back to being a heel wrestler.

LOL...Smackdown is AWFUL! It's still the red headed stepchild.

The roster seems mixed between both shows to me but the WWE still acts like the shows have separate rosters by having a "draft" every year which is a total joke when the wrestlers are always popping up on both shows...lol

I agree Smackdown used to be GOOD, though.

Can you believe Vince McMahon named Booker T the new GM of Smackdown...LOL

He's one of my favorite wrestlers right now. They're slowly turning him into a heel right now & I'm not sure how I feel about it yet...

YUCK!

The "yes" stuff started off as nothing & has turned into such a big part of the show...I love it!

Agreed!

Words can't describe how much I love this woman.

LOVE your avatar! wub.pngbiggrin.png

She does resemble Stephanie a bit and they also dress her similarly to how Steph was dressed when she was a GM. I definitely think they have her in mind when they plan AJ's stuff out.

:lol: Agreed! It's so well done, I love watching it.

• Members
I was. I had it on while I was doing other things so it wasnt so bad. I am kinda offended that its now 3 hours. Ugh! Makes it hard for a newcomer/returnee to even get into when its so long. I thought 3 hours was just for the 1000 show

Irish Diaper....LMAO!

Well thats a dissapointment. I actually managed to see Smackdown and it was the same storylines from Raw. Only major difference was in GM but it looked like they just have the same roster.

I was just wondering what happened to him too. Too bad Queen Sharmell isnt on his arm.She'd have made it better

Im loving the heels! CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Im rooting for Alberto Del Rio

Nooooooooo!

Me too. I loved that moment in your signature

LMAO! I kept listening to this on rotation

Vickie is probably my favorite female villian after Stephanie and Trish

Thanks! Yeah the suits definetly remind me alot of Stephanie's reign

BTW what is up with all this Twitter nonsense on the show? Is this somethign recent? I was annoyed that they have the fans voting for matches and opponents via Twitter and these "Touts" are dumb too. WTF is a tout? Also HATE how people refer to wrestles by Hashtag-Wrestler's name. Ugh!

• Members

Yeah, Smackdown pretty much has the same stories & roster as RAW but it just feels so...low quality & there's more of a spotlight on the B & C wrestlers. Plus the episodes are pre-taped on Tuesday's and air on Friday. LOL

I love Booker T but he is doing awful as a GM so far. He's such a ham

Alberto Del Rio cracks me up. I like him as a heel too but I think it would be interesting if he tried to win the fans over and become a face instead.

tumblr_m8lnygrUyH1qf5m9vo2_250.gif

LMAO biggrin.png

The Twitter voting thing is something they've recently started doing. WWE has really latched onto all of the different social networks out there and It's clear they've found success in that realm and are milking it for all its worth. LOL. The twitter voting stuff is annoying, I don't believe the fans are really getting a say anyway - the matches are pre-planned and rehearsed already! I think they just love the idea of fans thinking they have a say in what goes on.

Archived