Soap storylines in WWE/WWF

ER Tosh

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Thank you so much for sharing! I gave up on this garbage program months ago. LOL!

Man I love Stephanie/the McMahon's. I'm really happy it seems they've been given more of a presence lately. I'm tempted to watch to see what's been going on with them.

tumblr_mokme1vmKQ1rpzf9oo5_250.giftumblr_mokme1vmKQ1rpzf9oo6_250.gif

YES! And to Kaitlyn: "Do not EVER interrupt me again."

I just saw this clip as well:

This is the kind of stuff I LIVE for on WWE! The McMahon family drama's are what made the show for me. This is classic right here. I wish there was a McMahon family reality show. Vince, Linda, HHH, Stephanie, & Shane on TV every week would be must see. I'd watch the hell out of that.

Meanwhile....WTH have they done with AJ? sad.png Really hate that she's a full on sterotypical WWE villain now. I was so annoyed with her in that clip and was hoping Stephanie would slap the mess out of her when she mentioned her daddy issues, talked about her husband, and called her old! BITCH!!

tumblr_m7n7jn2jjA1r28qdho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmr39a1IsN1rjk14po4_r2_250.giftumblr_mmr39a1IsN1rjk14po6_r1_250.png tumblr_mmr39a1IsN1rjk14po5_r1_250.gif

The BADDEST BITCH there ever was!

• Members

I haven't watched WWE in a long time but watching that clip with Stephanie and that girl I have to say that girl has little mic skills. She had very little presence and the gaps of silence was killing that scene. Stephanie may be a little rusty also because her timing was off too. Also, she doesn't look right. Her body is far too big and she has lost almost all feminine curves to the point she really should stay away from mannish suits like that. Her hair is a dead mess too and she needs a serious makeover.

• Members

was that recently? LMAO at her getting on the floor and throwing a tantrum like a baby.

Glad to see Stephanie back involved with the show. She should have taken over Vicki's job as GM. I hope AJ at least got to gloat and make fun of her backstage. LMAO at Brad Maddox as new GM. Makes no sense but whatever

• 8 months later...
  • Members

So has anyone here signed up for the WWE Network? My son did and when those old show work, they're great. Unfortunately we've had alot of problems with getting them to play on any device. The show that is currently playing has no problems but going back and watching some of those old PPV's and such isn't working all the time yet. Hopefully they will get it fixed.

I hadn't really watched religiously in years, but The Shield has brought me back to watching. They remind me so much of the Horsemen, not necessarily in talent wise, although they are pretty talented, but just the whole "We're the best and we'll kick your ass anytime any place" kind of thing. Not sure how I feel about the company turning them into baby faces, but we'll see how it works. I will say that every time Roman Reigns spears Kane I applaud. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm not mad at all. And I love taker.

The streak storyline was so boring. Him only showing up once a year and this year like a week before really hurt it. He really likes Brock so I am not shocked he lost to him. I do think Brock is terrible tho and hate that he's the one to beat it I'm glad it is ove. Taker got a concussion, hope he's ok. And that he retires fully now.

The authority storyline with Daniel Bryan is brilliant. He is beyond over and at the top now. They gave him such a huge push and punk leaving no doubt helped him along to.

Randy Orton needs a character change up.

That triple H vs dbryan match was by far the match of the night IMO. It rare trips does a basically clean, traditional match so it was quite a change. They worked their asses off in that match.

I like all the divas but it's clear on a wrestler level AJ is so above them. But she's not great at playing her character IMO.

I was bummed Wyatt didn't beat Cena but it was a great match, a great story and was made better that it wasn't about a title. It was a story. A well told and played one.

Wwe really needs to work on elevating mid cards tho. Their mid card is overflowing while the tag division is awful and there are too few main eventers.

Archived