Soap storylines in WWE/WWF

ER Tosh

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

General TD thoughts-

I loved natty before I started watching. Now I hate her. While I don't think it was ok at all for summer to hit her, I do like summer. Natty just seems like a bitter jealous brat.

Nicki is annoying. It's sad cuz the story with her and John is one I think people can easily relate to - she desperately wants a husband and kids, and he does not want to get married or have kids.

Brie and Daniel are adorable. Love them. I didn't love the way she went off on summer but I also understand it.

Summer is fun.

Naomi is a favorite.

And finally... Eva. Queen! I love her.

• Members

LMAO JP, none for Cameron?

Natty is immature as hell, like it is really sad. I can't stand Summer but at the same time I couldn't stand JoJo after awhile because all she did was hate on Eva and every opportunity she got.

Oh, S1 when TJ was helping Eva with moves in the ring and she went and got Fandango, I felt sooooooo bad for him because he was in such an awkward situation.

What Cameron did to Eva was a b!tch a** move, period. Her reasoning behind it was bull and Trin should not have had to pull her to the side to make her see the light.

Brie is so refreshing and full of life. I love her and when she gets mad at John after some ish Nikki has told her. That contract he had her sign was a damn mess.

Trinity & Jurdy are flawless.

I like Nikki but like you said, she is desperate as hell and it isn't a good look

At all. YAY, so happy that you watch this JP.

• Members

I get that nicki wants the husband and kids, and the man she loves doesn't. But you either accept it or move on at some point. If she stays with him thinking he will howpfully change they won't last. If she accepts that fact and chooses to stay with him he may change his band and that'd be great. It's a hard thing I get that but she's just so pathetic about it. Her accusing him if cheating this episode was insane.

Brie is just so awesome. She's real.

I don't like summer as much as I did after she hit natty for no reason honestly.

Eva didn't have a lot this week sadly.

Love love love Naomi/trinity (what's her stage name? I honestly don't know)

I don't like Cameron but I don't not like her either. She's just there.

This show is great. I wish season 1 was on wwe network! I didn't see it.

• 1 month later...

Archived