Soap storylines in WWE/WWF

ER Tosh

• Members

I think USA wanted them to go to 3 hours of Raw. I have heard that the writing team and the wrestlers are not really fans of the move. At some point the WWE really got obsessed with Twitter. But I enjoy wrestlers on twitter since they seem to start more drama than Daytime starts on Twitter (See the Kevin Nash drama and the Abraham Washington drama from just the past week alone)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO!! Sometimes, Smackdown has its moments & this was one of them from last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLBSZEPwjtg

Starts at 1:16...I was dying

Thanks for the info! I wonder what happened to the plans for a WWE network? That was supposed to come out this year & I thought they'd move SD & RAW to there. Plans must've been delayed or fell through or something...they were promoting the hell out of that and then it just stopped. LOL.

And omg, I've been following the AW drama. Crazy!

• Members

wub.png Amazing! Love it.

What a great idea...are you reading this, Tom?!

Eve "Hoeski" Torres. She's pathetic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZgRPDSN6Y8

After this she started turning into a villified "business" woman, assisting John Laurinaitis (Smackdown & RAW GM at the time). I'm laughing at her being included in that pic. Bitch doesn't come close! She wasn't even that powerful.

Vicki and Dolph have a romantic/manager relationship...laugh.png I don't get the impression that he's using her at all, though i'd love if it turned out he was so she could freak out...LOL!

• Members

The role that Shawn Michaels played on raw today could of been done by Adrian from the Rocky movies, or Skylar from Breaking Bad, or Mary Jane from Spider-Man. I think it is good that post-retirement Shawn does not mind being written as a kind of straight male damsel in distress to Hunter.

• Members
I think I like Hoeski....LMAO! Where did that name even come from? Obviously she's a ho but not getting the 'ski part. When I first saw her I didnt realize she was a diva. I thought she was an entertainment personality as I confused her with Maria Menounos and Eva Mendez. She has that look and the voice as well

WARNING. AJ overload

rwwmU.png

I didnt notice before but she wore sneakers to her wedding....LOL

tumblr_m8rwzkJmeU1qdjegco1_500.jpg

Wasnt a fan of her latest suit. She's too short for it and it made her look like an imp. Its too big on her

tumblr_m8qzjyLc8s1qchi1do1_400.gif

tumblr_m8qzduBWgQ1qchi1do1_400.gif

tumblr_m8qyvqdky61qchi1do1_r1_400.gif

LOL...love her facial expressions and head turn

tumblr_m8qw5paQsH1qzchiio1_500.jpg

Why is she sitting in the middle of the ring?

tumblr_m8pwnxNInE1rw2jsko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8o7hwAHyX1qars4vo1_250.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

OMG...sh!t went down tonight! Vickie & AJ were at it again. This time, AJ was forced by the WWE board of directors to apologize to Vickie. They also told her she couldn't touch another WWE Superstar or manager. AJ apologized to Vickie three times (Vickie didn't like the first two) and after the third one, Vickie SLAPPED AJ! OMG. THAT BITCH! AJ got ready to launch at Vickie but Vickie was like nuh uh little girl, you can't touch me, remember?! Then, Vickie slapped her AGAIN and waltzed out of the arena as she devilishly laughed.

AJ went into a screaming fit in the ring & went crazy with a chair sad.png LOL poor girl.

1-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

In other news, I need a sex scandal to happen between these two, PRONTO!

7-1.jpg

Archived