AMC: March 30th

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and that was the biggest problem I had with BA. She had no screen presence....she was just there. She was just so bland and boring. Her Marissa wasnt even worth hatign as she elicited no reaction or feelings. There was just nothing exciting or interesting about her to love or hate

• Members
Yes!! I was already wishing Brot was not in the scene and when he started doing that I said What in the world! Head rubbing?! Really!!

:lol:

Thanks for express this because I couldn't... as a fan of Angie and Jesse who saw them back then and came back when they did, its heartbreaking to see them lose their baby and while they can get through it, that will not make up for their lose and that is why I am not behind this story... but I did not doubt that DW and DM would be superb.

• Members

Exactly. That's not Marissa. They are pimping her b/c she's one of thier ATWT/GL rejects, sticking her in scenes w/ this hot ass man

2r3ys0o.gif:wub:

She has the Ryass effect on Greenlee. I mean this character period is not enjoyable, and JR is being dragged down by it. I know what they are trying to do, during Jessie/Angie big epi. prop her as the life in the Chandler family, have JR not know how to be a parent, even though he's basically done that w/ ease for years. She has no comedic timing, is no where near the spunky spontaneous fun that was so natural to a MCE or is currently to a LH. This character adds nothing... NOTHING! to the Chandlers. Even ConstanceColby is atleast fun. Marissa never made sense for JR and they continue waving her in my face like she's something special. If the character is sh!t no matter how many times you shine it up it will still be sh!t.

• Members

At least the finger gloves were so bad it made everyone laugh.

This.....is just cringeworthy!

jagvfq.gif

Speaking of GL, Marissa Tasker (I refuse to call her Chandler) is a carbon copy of Marina Cooper on GL and that is not a good thing.

• Members

I realize that this is a soap so it's completely unrealistic for me to even suggest this, but I wish this girl could just come on the scene and deal with her BIG issues without running smack dab into potential love interests. I'd like to see more people just live and deal with their stuff without romance looming over, particularly with men who can "see who fragile women really are" and "what they really need." Not every woman needs to be saved from herself.

• Members

I can't disagree with that but if Maya is gonna open up to someone or make some vague remarks about what has gone down I prefer it be with someone like JR and not Asher. It doesn't have to be a love match but I think if she's gonna interact with other people, Asher is not the right person for that.

Archived