AMC: March 30th

• Members

No, if anything, they're responding to the rumors by really upping the stakes and either having David uncover the switch (and blackmailing Jesse into persuading Angie to get him his old job back at the hospital), or having Lucy die, forcing Angie to grieve for the loss of a baby that ain't even hers.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mariah Buzolin, the Actress playing the girl who left the baby in Brot's squad car, seems quite good. I thought she did great on her first day. I'm looking forward to more of her.

If I had not read the spoilers, I would have thought for that split second when that baby started crying in the box that it was really Angie & Jessie's baby Ellie who was crying. My gosh it was just heart wrenching watching Jessie think it was Ellie who was crying & then realizing it was that random baby in a box! :( I really am irritated by this perfectly petite plot point.

I loved the directing choices of that last scene, the sort of over the shoulder back shot of Angie as we watched her wake up to the sound of the baby crying. Amazing. Debbie & Darnell both did fantastic today, very impressed with Darnell the most. He really pulled it off.

JR and Marissa's boring ass scenes ruined the momentum of the episode for me. I'm sorry but I even found AJ annoying. I really hope we get a break from all of them tomorrow, I found myself yearning for Griffin, Cara, Tad, even Ryan & Greenlee today.

The look on Caleb's face when Erica's housekeeper told him that Erica was on her boat about to get married was creepy. Caleb is a creep. Did he not get Erica's message about staying the F away from her & that she's in love with Jackson? Why did he go back to her house? GTFO!! He is such a stalker! IMO his true obsessive self came out today. I wonder if him & Ricky are related because they both love stalking Kane women.

• Members

Loved Bianca's convo with Boreman, uh, Cooney, today. She had been used as a prop for this loser since day one so I was happy to see she wasn't rallying for him and was all for her mom/uncle. Go Bianca. :wub:

Though DM/DW will act the hell out of it, I am so sick of another baby switch. Sure KWAK and Hayward aren't sniffing around some where? :rolleyes:

I don't care what actress portrays this role, Borissa is a Carey and needs to DIE! As hot as JR is looking these days, she ruins him for me so I can't watch. Just like when her momma slut is around Jackson :angry:

He was a creep from day one when he abused Erica on that mountain. I'm hoping he turns into a mad man, kidnaps her, and Jackson saves her, AGAIN. Now that would make it worth watching :wub:

I don't get what is about this guy that anyone would think Erica would look twice at him let alone want him. UGH! There hasn't been one instance where I felt her being attracted to him in any way. Why? All he does is whine and cry about what people have done to him and she has to fix it. He has no charm. No personality. He's a big nothing. AMC struck out bigtime with MN. Go back to primetime. PLEASE.

Steve, I loved the Jerica scenes too even though I don't like this rushed wedding stuff either. They are still the couple to root for. :wub:

• Members

OMG I'm watching this epi. and completely agree w/ this statement. Except for the Kwak comment.

JR is looking OMG I will .... in your sleep-licious and I have to see his hotness wasted on her!? GOD! *slaps forehead* :angry:

And the tone of this epi. is serious! WTF am I seeing this board game crap! they shouldn't even be on today, AJ needs to go to boarding school. OMG Jesse is making me cry here. The bb is dead.:(

That Disney girl reminds me of Chrishell. Hope she can act like her when she first came on.

• Members

The part with Angie saying, "Mommy's here," and listening to what she thinks is her daughter crying, I just felt numb after that scene. It's hard to praise this story, because I don't expect any of this to end well, but I do appreciate some of the moments in it, and the acting has been very emotionally affecting in a way a lot of soaps aren't anymore. I keep thinking about Y&R when Sharon thought her baby died and was badly deformed, and in no time at all she was over it, saying it was for the best.

• Members

I'm not up to that yet. Jesse is giving Ellie CPR, then commercial.

UGH! Just don't even show me JR if it's that. He's being wasted here, great way to use an emmy winner in his young 30's no less.

And Darnell may have wrapped himself an emmy w/ that right there. *he didn't even bob his head once in that scene, cried on cue too*

"Where did you go ...where did you go..where did you go":(

Woah talk about cliffhanger. I would have saved this for Friday. That was so soapy. Jesse's badge still should be put on the line after this but wowww...

God let this Mariah Buzolin have some chops b/c she's now DEEEEEEEEEEEEP in this s/l. And TG please improve, b/c I know your no acting ass is gonna be in this s/l too.

Srsly, heartbreaking. They had like 3 cliffhangers in this one epi.

2ebqp11.gif

sncqr7.gif

That's good soaps there. First compliment I'm giving DK/DS.

• Members

I thought it was caring, in character Brot is caring and compassionate, he's just trying to be there for him, since Angela is out.

What I liked is they kept it simple w/ the dialogue there. All Brot could say was "it wasn't your fault"

B/c he's the chief of police, he just broke the law again. What example is that to the precint on top of being on alert via the mayor. :lol:

His ass should be jail-meat! :angry:

Archived