AMC: March 30th

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I somehow missed all spoilers about this story so it was all a surprise--which was great. Great swcenes (I loved how they didn't even need to underscore them)--and actually I didn't mind the other stuff--maybe it interupted the flow but it did help relieve the tension of the drama. Great episode! Yes the baby in the box stuff is contrived but it's classic soap opera and that final scene when Angie briefly woke up, etc, wow.

• Members

Clear doesn't like anything written by K&S, I wouldn't stress it. If we got on Jesse's case and said he should be in jail, really nearly every single soap character should be.

Yeah it's easy for fans to say the good stuff (if not ghost written by Agnes ;) ) came because of worry about the cancelation but I'm positive this was all worked out before.

Also it's interesting that it looks liek the Chandler's might get connected to this story (have they ever interacted, except as cop/suspect, with the Huburds) if they hire the mom.

• Members

Yeah, I wouldn't be upset if there is some sort of Pine Valley Cover Up when all of this comes to a head. Tad can lead the charge to swoop in and save Jessie somehow, he seems to be the town elder these days. I still maintain that Jessie is a hero, so he has to either come clean and take his medicine at some point or other people are going to have to swoop in and save him.

• Members

Of course, David. Then he will become the big bad (as he should be) and most likely Tad, Cara, and Ryan will help Jessie get out from under David's blackmail. :lol: Predictable, yes, but at least we'll get some good performances.

ETA: And Jake. How could I forget Jake? :ph34r:

• Members

That was one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen in soaps. :(

They need to drop the Asher angle from this storyline and insert JR instead.

Yep, I still want JR to start banging the young, not so nubile maid.

Also given JR's history with baby switches and giving up children who aren't his, he's the perfect choice.....and it gets him the hell away from the dull as mudd Marissa scenes.

• Members

I agree they better center JR in that girl's s/l, b/c if TG is the choice we're all gonna be crying w/ Angie/Jessie at how bad this s/l is.

Ugh! god why! JUST WHY IS SHE STILL HERE!

jagvfq.gif:jeal0002:

He loses ThatBitch Liza to Tad.

ETA: He's gonna be busy w/ JR and Tad for holding his women, but he'll find time for him too. But trust me like white on rice to JR.:lol:

Archived