AMC: March 30th

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read a live thread, and was bawling already. I can't imagine when I actually watch it. Oh lord. I actually don't mind the baby in a box thing. Is it contrived? Sure. But soaps are contrived, it's nothing new. I actually think this sounds like some of the more, emotional, character driven stuff than AMC has done in a long time.

While the J&E stuff probably does upset the flow of things, I'll enjoy it. ;)

• Members

All my posts on SOC's live thread got deleted and I'm raging like Ryan Lavery. I was about ready to start this thread dragonflies. Ya beat me. :o

But, I had my guitar out while watching AMC today and wrote a song about the Hubbards and the unfairness of them getting box baby instead of their girl. It just angered me. Also...Darnell needs an Emmy next year!!! :D

• Members

I heard they were. But my mom is srsly thinking about quitting watching AMC after this. Her words "That is such bulls!it, and Jesse Hubbard who the f*ck are you to switch a kid!"

My BBFL BBM'd me "so black people switch bbs too"

I know. Just do what I do. AU ship.:lol: It's more interesting than what you regularly watch.

6qh4ye.gif

• Members

Darnell tore. it. up. When he started saying "Where did you go? Where did you gooooo?" I was done.

The way it going down is a lot more...organic than it sounded in the spoilers. (If there is such a thing as an organic baby switch.) Even though I truly hate this word, it truly is very "soapy."

• Members

YES.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that beautiful brown-skinned baby. I guess we know what Maya's baby's father looks like. I understand he stepped into a muy dramatico scene, but Brot comes barreling into the room with a box and it really took even that long for him to say that there was a BABY in it?? I was really mad at myself for reading the spoilers, but it did play out differently than I imagined. Particularly, Angie coming to to the sound of the baby crying, for some reason I didn't think it was all going to happen that fast.

Archived