AMC: Tuesday, March 29, 2011

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

amc0329111.png

WTF is this sh-t? A minute into the show and I get this mess? People are actually wasting their time on the internet watching this chick?

ConstanceColby needs to sit her ass down before she breaks a hip. I didnt know grannies got down like that. She'd be a Dancing Fool Ho

amc0329112.png

Gorgeous! Boy did she bring out the claws today!

• Members

OoohH Yeahh! Jesse & Angie just proved that they're still one of the few supercouples around.

ITA. CBL & NuMarissa have quickly become one of my favorite new couples.

I actually thought it was the first time since this actress took over that Colby was acting her age. She had a somewhat decent voice, too.

I'm still 100% behind Jack & Erica. I loved how snarky Erica got with Krystal.

Caleb needs to officially join Ricky and start the Kane Stalkers Club.

• Members

Amen.

I'm not sure I'd want Erica in another May/December romance, AMS. AMC has gone there twice: the first, with Charlie Brent; and the second, recently, with Ryan. Neither effort was successful, IMO. But, OTOH, Michael Park (ex-Jack, AS THE WORLD TURNS) is a more substantial actor than either Cameron Mathison or Charles Van Eman; so, who knows?

• Members

I like Jack and Krystal. A lot. I don't usually find Jack at all appealing, and I haven't liked him with anyone since they toyed with him and Anna. I hope AMC actually gives this one a shot (though, they need to talk about the babyswap) and doesn't just go right back to J&E.

It's cute, and sweet when Caleb calls Erica "Dorothy" and their dynamic is mildly interesting, but the chemistry is still lacking. And I'm getting really tired of Erica. That doesn't happen often. She's clearly deluding herself about her feelings for Caleb. This is all going to come to a head, and she's going to cheat on Jack. We know that. Lets just get it done already.

Go Minks! :wub:

Archived