AMC: Tuesday, March 29, 2011

• Members

I think if anyone knows Erica it was between Dimitri/Adam/David/Jackson no one else. Out of all Dimitri Marrick was the one, Jackson was written as the human doormat, David had his chance and then BOOM! blew up in his face.

What was the deal w/ her again, I'm drawing a blank now b/c of the cancelling rumors.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^I just don't see how Jack can know her, and STILL be in this position with her. Anyone who knew her even slightly would know she's running like the wind from her feelings for Caleb, not to Jack. But he just smiles at her and agrees to take her away. Yeah, so she can cheat on him after they're married instead.

• Members

She's a well-respected director. She directed the show many years when it was in NY and occasionally commutes to Los Angeles to direct. BUT, her name isn't Angelina, it's ANGELA! :lol: Oh, the attention to detail on this show is a joke sometimes. :lol:

• Members

He's known La Kane for 20+ yrs. Caleb is just some guy she met and is all for some wierd reason yet to be explained, attracted to. :lol: I agree that Jackson isn't her true love, he's just the puppy that keeps getting left out in the rain b/c of her. But no, not even Caleb can nor has he even remotely talked enough personally to know what's going on w/ her.

• Members

lol @ KWAK falling into the ocean

That little Erica/Krystal face off was awesome! Erica had so many great lines, LMAO. "Men and their briefs, you should know." "Here you are half naked reeking of desperation--and seaweed." "I think on your way out you need to grab a hairbrush and what scraps of your dignity you can find." "I know the little theory you have cooked up in that very air head of yours" lol!!

Walking mountain bore lull of a zombie Caleb is a joke, Asher is a joke, Marissa is a joke, and JR continues to morph into a joke. All of them were insufferable to watch today.

I'm frustrated with Bianca. I don't like how she's handling the custody situation at all. She doesn't even seem to care that much! Why isn't she the one calling Reese? Why isn't she raising hell?? Why isn't she showing any signs of being angry?? She is so blah and tame about everything. Marissa cares more than she does and I think that's just pathetic!

Loved Colby in this episode, I didn't mind her dancing and singing in the beginning, I thought it was cool. And I love her vlogs. I also think she's looking great these days, she just looked and acted more natural today than usual and I just really dug her.

I was crying when Angie & Jessie looked back on the day they got married! It was a nice touch that they went back to the house they got married in. The flashbacks :wub: It was all just so nice to watch...

I did notice that and it was the first thing I planned to type when I came to the thread! That was just weird, what a lazy mistake!

Nice seeing her direct episodes still though. Speaking of directors I'm glad we've been seeing shows directed by different people lately other than Casey Childs/Steven Williford. Maybe it's just me but I really do notice the difference. Loved seeing episodes directed by Shelley Curtis & Jill Ackles last week.

• Members

We'd be here too long distinguishing that one, I'm not a longtimer, prbly 15 yrs. like you but raised on VHS's of the old school soaps. Erica lives in the "it's all about me, and if it isn't it should be" world. JR is like the male version only more violent, Greenlee when she returned to town was on her way to being that, now not so much.

But there will never be anything next to Erica Kane in soaps or TV land again. This woman for generations doesn't let anyone ever address her as grandma, she doesn't even call the kids grandchildren, she just saids the boys or Kendall's kids or Bianca's bb girls, I have never witness that in my life.

• Members

I unabashedly loved Caleb when he came on--he's useless now. UNLESS they build up the Cooneys/Cortlands, just drop him and Ash.

I loved the episode (by recent standards). Nice to hear Natalie sing after seeing her bring down the house in the Chorus Line revival (though I wish they could have paid up for a song people acutally....knew?)

• Members

When Agnes conceived Greenlee I think she did see her as a new Erica--this time a poor little rich girl. She threw her in a triangle with a safe female romantic lead (Becca--a mistake) etc.... I still love the character and actress, I know I'm in the stark minority, and HATE what's been done with her.

Archived