Who is Bianca with?

• Members

Is it Marissa? I actually would have loved to have seen Brittany Allen play it. Brittany's work was in a class of her own, but it never seemed like she needed to add acting 101 that badly to her course schedule, ya know? She just got written as the goody two shoes. What made her any different than say Mary Kennicott from the early days of AMC?

Erik

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bianca's not with anyone right now, her & Reese are currently going through a divorce (& custody battle). Marissa is Bianca's lawyer though and the two of them keep getting closer and closer, it's almost obvious that AMC might make Marissa Bianca's next love interest down the road.

• Members

I never thought of Marissa being compared to Mary Kennicott.... but if Marissa were to meet the same fate, she'd be murdered by burglars. Something to think about.

Let's remember that Tad was originally to have been adopted by Mary & Jeff... but since that horrific tragedy, Joe & Ruth adopted him (with much problems stemming from Ray Gardner).

• Members

You know when they finally gave Allen stuff to play other than sweet Snow White, and pit her against Melissa Egan's Annie it was actually fun to watch. I would have loved to have seen a Snow White themed fantasy where Allen dressed as Snow White fought Annie's wicked queen. Like the mouse house doesn't have those costumes lying around.

Erik

Archived