AMC: Hubbard Family Spoilers!

• Members

Now, last I saw...Angie was blind when she became pregnant. Now has she regained her eye sight? Because believe it or not, I found the story compelling when Debbie Morgan was playing the character dealing with her malady. If she is still blind and they have her give birth, trapped in an elevator...that's such a cop out. She could be turning in some really good work, but how do you do that screaming because you're trapped and worrying about everything. AMC writers say "up the stakes", I say "up yours".

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this were Megan McTavish's story, probably. Angie's sight would return right at the moment they hand her her daughter for the first time.

I want a "simple hospital birth." Just as I want people on soaps to have sex in an actual bedroom and not on the living room couch, let's say. Why do these writers assume it wouldn't be compelling if Angie were taken to Pine Valley Hospital and allowed to give birth in an actual hospital room w/ trained professionals like most "normal" people?

• Members

Here here...and you know what else drives me crazy...almost every baby is born perfect...no amniotic bands or potential defects. Now I am maybe not using the most pc language up to date and I am sorry. I just want to see these characters embrace real life when they perform the miracle life. Does it have to be corrupt and sensational every time with no relavent coinscidences?

Erik

• Members

There is a new spoiler that Jesse notices something doesn't seem right with the baby, so may, just maybe she won't be perfect. whether it's a birth defect, or something that can't be fixed/helped, who knows.

Archived