AMC: Hubbard Family Spoilers!

• Members

Acording to the latest Soap Digest, looks like the week of 3/28 will be a big week for our Hubbards!!

During that week, Jake & Tad are going to throw a party for Jessie and Angie. Not sure when, but spoilers say Jessie's going to end up delivering Angie's baby. You can expect to see SHANNON KANE (Natalia) back that week to welcome baby Hubbard!! :wub: Yay!!

Oh and Frankie & Randi will be getting it on in an elivator ...;-)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since AMC's main priority is to get as much mileage out of sets as possible I'm guessing that Angie gives birth while trapped in an elevator with Jesse. It's predictable and that's what D&D do.

I just hope the birth leads to more story and isn't the end of whatever story they had.

• Members

I am glad that Shannon will be making a visit to see her little sister and the rest of her family. Here is another scoop about the baby from SID for 4/4:

Jesse is going to notice something is wrong with the baby but him and Brot are going to decide to keep it secret from Angie. SID asks will he tell Angie the truth because he feels guilty from keeping it from her.

I wonder what is wrong with Angie and Jesse's daughter? I wonder if the drugs that Angie took before she knew she was pregnant have hurt the baby in some way? I think that whatever is wrong with her will be apart of the big storyline that Angie is supposed to get.

• Members

WOW!! So Angie is going to give birth blind, there's not going to be a miracle during birth or anything.

Sounds interesting...I wonder if the baby might have some sort of defect or syndrome, as you said maybe due to the pills Angie was taking for her mystery glaucoma.

• Members

It's too bad they couldn't have Greg come back.

I'm a little surprised still that ABC even allowed AMC to keep the Hubbards around. One of the reasons I'm hoping AMC will stay on the air is because it's at the point where they are one of the only black families on network TV, and they have some fantastic actors, even with sometimes weak material.

• Members

I think that something like this could be wrong with the baby as well, because of the medication that Angie was taking before she learned she was pregnant. I wonder how long Jesse will keep this secret from her. Maybe not too long especially since Frankie is a doctor and it might not take him too long to figure out something is wrong with his sister.

Also I wonder if the writers may not keep Angie permanently blind or at least keep her blind long term? I haven't heard the writers mention anything about her getting her sight back anytime soon. I wonder if she might always be blind or blind long term.

• Members

Blind Angie screaming and crying, pushing out a baby with a birth defect, just give her her Emmy now.

Do you think maybe the baby doesn't notice light/people in her face, that maybe it's visually impaired too? Whatever they go with, please just let the baby live. Losing her would be in the words of Navin Johnson's father, "too damn sad."

Archived