RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3

dsvd79

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My boyfriend told me that Perez leaked it was Raja, but we were both hoping it was a lie and that Manilla would've won. Not surprised, since all the judges fawned over Raja week after week, even though he looked exactly like what he was: a man in a dress. Manilla was amazing because he looked like an actual woman and he had personality and versatility. Oh well.

Yara Sofia and Alexis Mateo have already appeared at the club Spin here in Chicago. If/when Manilla comes, I'm *so* going to see her :) As well as Jujubee if ever she comes.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

So sad -- Sahara Davenport passed away. Sahara & Manila were in a relationship and I feel so bad for her. Her Twitter on Sep. 30 was so sad and now all the Queens are making me sad with their Facebook Stats & Tweets.

R.I.P. Sahara.

• Members

LMAO! Not really I guess.

Yeah -- all their tweets are just so damn sad! No one knows what's going on. But someone did find a tweet exchange between Sahara and a fan back in Sept. Someone asked her did she stop doing drag and she said No no no... she had been feeling under the weather.

• Members

I never watched this show but read about Sahara's passing on another site. I seem to remember her eyelash fluttering face as Pine Charles' avatar.

It's so sad, but oh man, I am ctfu at Sheree from RH's tweet. It's so concise because it's on Twitter and the fact that she has to get to the point like right away is just hilarious to me. And she managed to work in one of my pet peeves, people saying "sorry for your lost". L-O-S-S!

Archived