AMC: Tuesday, March 1, 2011

• Members

Yeah, I'm watching this today.

Colby's such a foolish little girl. But Asher in all-black :wub:

They should really just put Opal and Caleb together, honestly. They look compatible, there's the whole low income background thing that they have in common, etc.

Tad/Cara isn't working for me.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I like Cara, and I like her for Tad. She looked pretty today, not so strung out looking.

Colby is so irritating. She and Starr on OLTL are like nails on the chalkboard when they get all amped up.

• Members

I'm totally behind Opal & Caleb. Imo, she's the only woman on the show so far who has chemistry with him.

Asher is nice to look at, the problem is when he opens his mouth and tries to emote.

Love Tad & Cara!

I thought the same thing about Colby. Actually, maybe I don't understand enough about technology, but I thought Asher told her he deleted it. Did he just mean he took it off the website?

Overall, I really enjoyed most of today's show, except for Colby/Asher. Even though Krystal could never hold a candle to Brooke as Erica's nemesis, their banter today was still fun.

• Members

And the nails are looking at you like, "No they ain't!!" Starr's dumber, but Colby's shriller.

No, he can't act, and I've come to accept that. I was mesmerized by the body, but now that I don't watch everything, he's easy to admit it...he needs lots and lots and lots of time with an acting coach. And I don't mean Darnell "Can you HEEEEAR me, I am AACCCCCTing" Williams.

• Members

I love Tad and Cara together. Especially on today's episode. :wub:

I'm hoping they actually fall for each other during the marriage of convenience. I think Tad's already falling for her.

His best paring since Dixie. And, I never thought I would be saying that. But, they are totally bringing life back to AMC. :)

• Members

More than any HWs I can think of D&D seem completely incapable of deviating from their original plans. At GL they seemed completely unaware of viewer sentiment. And I don't mean the usual daytime headwriter tone-deafness; these two are in a league of their own. Heck even Megan McTavish would have cut her losses and moved on from Erica & Caleb by now if she had created Caleb for Erica.

So I think Tad & Cara will just be another wasted opportunity, like Krystal & Caleb and Kendall & Ricky.

• Members

I hope Tad/Cara aren't a wasted opportunity. I did like the detail they put into today, even if is just for the INS's benefit. I think they're hedging their bets right now to be honest, and while Jake/Cara will eventually sleep together, I think they're willing to at least have her emotionally torn between the two men.

As for Erica/Caleb, it's all like just going to be build up, one roll in the hay...and then the same old song and pony act with Jack and Erica. I'm not convinced either that the majority still want Jerica. Yes, I realize that's blasphemy, but I've only ever seen a loud and vocal fanbase. That doesn't mean majority. I just means loud and vocal fanbase. *shrugs*

Archived