AMC: Tuesday, March 1, 2011

• Members

I love today simply because it's Rylee-free. I, too, am loving Tara. :)

Opal having storyline potential in the business sector? Please let this go somewhere.

Krystal looks pretty today but DAMN, she NEEDS to die. She's beyond useless.

I do feel for what Colby's going through but this internet ish is PAINFUL to watch.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the viral video stuff w/Colby. I don't find it painful to watch at all. Natalie Hall's doing a great job imo, and I think Colby's been handling things in a fresh & realistic way. She has no one to turn to so she makes a vlog about it all and then accidentally releases it to the rest of the net. I love it.

Krystal/Erica scenes were fun, but eh I think I'm in the minority who liked them better as sort of friends...I liked the civil relationship these two maintained for awhile after Africa when Erica saved KWAK from that scorpion....lol.

I enjoy LH/Cara immensely on AMC. Cara & Tad just keep getting better. Best S/L on the show right now, easily.

• Members

Steve he said there were a few hits to the video--I guess they somehow made it go viral within two mins...

That said I actually enjoyed today's show, even the slower parts (and yes the Colby viral video stuff--I assume this might threaten Liza's job?). Lotsa good little moments. (And dare I say it, but Jake has somehow gotten WAY more tolerable with this Cara story...)

• Members

I saw the preview and read the recaps and LOL they can't even write Colby to embrace her evil Chandler side, no she stupidly clicks the wrong button. That's all I needed to see.

VI and JY must be on vacation because they have M.I.A. and god don't even get me started w/ those ratings last week.:lol:

Archived