OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 28

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I liked Aubrey more, her frenemy relationship with Rama would be delicious.

I think someone already mentioned the possibility, but the way Echo mused to herself, "Hmmm, 'Push Viki over the edge?'" has me wondering if one of HER alters will be paying us a visit. Oy. Niki's in heaven but she's not a real person either so maybe she'll come back from the dead? Niki has become my least favorite Viki alter. I could go for some Jean Randolph though.

• Members

Speaking of chests, I'm catching the begining of Tuesday's ep that I missed the other day and that jiggly closeup of Tess's titties leveled the playing field, she's giving Archer some competition. LOL at the idea of Wendy's local gossip show INTERRUPTING the soaps to report on Jessica. :lol:

• Members

Our Dorian Lord said "sloppy seconds"... about flowers no less.

I continue to find "MyFace" hilarious. ("I don't go on MyFace... she's been upstairs on MYFace all day"...)

The thing about watching the show on SoapNet, I have seen the commercial for this Valentine's Day CD no less than eight times in the last half hour.

• Members

This is nitpicky, but I'm watching on my "good" giant TV and the show and actors look great but the doors look especially cheap. I've always thought that Dorian's front door looked shoddy, but how sad to notice that the french doors to the Llanfair library aren't stained wood but merely painted brown. -_- Looks like a theatre set, but it kinda took me out for a second.

• Members

I'd rather see Tori again although they would probably have her just like Niki.

Terri Conn isn't as off with Rama as she is with everyone else, but unfortunately any character near Aubrey, except Cookie Cutter, has to be dumbed down for her benefit.

Archived