OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 28

• Members

Marty was very Addie Cramer when John first got there and I was so relieved that she almost immediately dropped it.

That nun reminded me so much of Chandra Wilson. "I smell liquor on your breath." WOW. -_-

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AE, you are so blunt! LOL :lol:

I agree somewhat. I don't think the teens can't act. I just don't give a f*** I hate to say that because I love my KA.

TSJ. Jesus H. Christ. I wish he'd get a prime time gig or a movie that will afford him to leave OLTL once and for all. I think he's a great guy, but my God, he needs to put some effort into this. This is why total prefer RH. Yeah, he slept his way through at times, but he's nice to look at. LOL!

• Members

Natalie is still begging him back everyday. So we have Natalie begging, Kelly screwing, and Marty going crazy because she lost him.

If that's not enough we also have Viki, Echo, Roxy, and soon

pontificating on how great John is and how great John and Natalie are together and how he's a great father to Liam and blah blah blah. The ass licking is positively nauseating.

It confuses me greatly that there are people who constantly fight over John and Todd. They are the most unappealing men in daytime (along with Sonny and Jason). In fact, I don't know that I see one root-worthy character on the canvas currently.

• Members

This is why the ratings never really get better. Ron and Frank love their stunts and their wacky plotting but the show has some of the most soulless characters around, and everyone else has to be dragged down for their benefit. I realize some of this is forced on them but some of it seems to be their own personal view.

• Members

Alpha-men and concubines. That's the ABC formula and it exists across all three shows. Ryan, Zach (even in death!) Todd, John, Sonny, Jason. ABC should do a spot where they all throw out various Charlie Sheen quotes and call them "The Winning Men of Daytime."

• Members

I liked the cabin scenes mostly because of Dani. Kelly Missal did great especially when she was telling Todd she had sex with Nate. "I had sex with Nate, and it was awesome. We did it all over this cabin. I did it in the bed, and I did it on that couch right there, and I did it in the shower with him. And then when James got here, I did it with him, and Nate did it with Starr, and everyone was doing everyone, it was just this big orgy! Oh and we were drunk to, yeah and all drugged up. And we taped the whole thing, and put it on the internet for the whole world to see that Todd Mannings little baby girl isn't a baby anymore!" LOL.

• Members

I really see John and Ryan on AMC as some sort of ying and yang situation. Ryan is WAY too animated, John is a sleepwalker, (not to mention they like to show us Ryan's abs as much as possible, and they seem to work as hard as possible to hide the fact that John has none...) yet both are repeatedly propped up exactly the same way, as these irresistable hearthrobs who exist solely to save women with this hero complex that SHOULD be a bad thing but for some reason, isn't.

I think the two should team up as buddy cop partners. :lol:

Archived